By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:
TruckOSaurus said:
tabaha said:
sorry playing LoL.
btw i'm pretty sure Linkz is already hammered.
Hatmoza please check it

Eager for the day to end? Don't worry hatmoza usually doesn't come back until the afternoon, you've got plenty of time to explain to us what felt strange about all that we said about Linkz.

Well maybe a little. Seeing the one i suspect not being lynched and someone that looks like is being set up being lycnhed isntead is a huge let down

But why do you suspect he was being set up?

because it doesn't feel right.

Why? Do you think prof is mafia?

don't know yet

Around the Network

We need to narrow down stefls regular doccing to one person so that he may be held accountable.

LOLOL
Is tabaha for real?

spurgeonryan said:
zero then.

Do we trust Stefl enough to let him protect our cop?  We should leave him to the original doctor.

Signature goes here!

EBWOP: By him, I meant zero. (Just in case it wasn't clear)

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Thats cool with me. It was either going to be zero or me. Doc feel free to pick me or trucks.
If zero is killed and stefl was blocked at least stefl will get a block ability.
If stefl is killed, well that would suck but i dont think another doccing should be spent on stefl while he is a suspect.
If trucks or myself is killed then mafia gambled well.

theprof00 said:
Thats cool with me. It was either going to be zero or me. Doc feel free to pick me or trucks.
If zero is killed and stefl was blocked at least stefl will get a block ability.
If stefl is killed, well that would suck but i dont think another doccing should be spent on stefl while he is a suspect.
If trucks or myself is killed then mafia gambled well.

Hopefully, all the effort that has been put into trying to lynch Stefl today will make Mafia think twice about killing him but I do agree that we don't want the docs returning to Stefl.

Poisoner should kill tabaha, riding both the poisoner and the town of a scum member (it goes without saying that the poison doc should protect anyone but tabaha)

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
So, to break it down:

Stefl protects zero

other docs protect prof or trucks

I'm okay with that plan.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
If mantle dies at twilight healing him wouldn't be an option.

For stefl, I don't want to give him directions on who to doc (me,me,me! j/k) but I'd say he should use his Doctor ability and not his Poison Doctor ability since out of the two deaths at least the poison death lets us hear from the player for one last day.

I already decided what to do.

@ everyone, I will not be docing zero, because then, I could be blocked and the way for zero to be killed is free, I will protect someone else.

I am fine with being killed, because this will remove a heavy suspect from the game, so I should not get protection.