By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah I checked and Linkz should be hammered right now.

So while we wait for hatmoza, let's all gather around the fire and listen to tabaha tell us what was strange about how we talked about Linkz.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
tabaha said:
sorry playing LoL.
btw i'm pretty sure Linkz is already hammered.
Hatmoza please check it

Eager for the day to end? Don't worry hatmoza usually doesn't come back until the afternoon, you've got plenty of time to explain to us what felt strange about all that we said about Linkz.

Well maybe a little. Seeing the one i suspect not being lynched and someone that looks like is being set up being lycnhed isntead is a huge let down

tabaha said:

Well maybe a little. Seeing the one i suspect not being lynched and someone that looks like is being set up being lycnhed isntead is a huge let down

Who set him up? What posts made you think that?

Signature goes here!

Most of the people that voted him and wrote something about her. I don't feel like searching an writing them if we are in twilight. ofc you would disapprove anyone talking during it if you didn't suspect him.

him. sorry about the her
*tabaha hides in shame*

Around the Network

Hey Poisoner! If you're not Linkz, could you please kill tabaha tonight. Much appreciated.

Signature goes here!

We need to pick someone for stefl to doc.

pezus said:
tabaha said:
TruckOSaurus said:
tabaha said:
sorry playing LoL.
btw i'm pretty sure Linkz is already hammered.
Hatmoza please check it

Eager for the day to end? Don't worry hatmoza usually doesn't come back until the afternoon, you've got plenty of time to explain to us what felt strange about all that we said about Linkz.

But why do you suspect he was being set up?

because it doesn't feel right.

If mantle dies at twilight healing him wouldn't be an option.

For stefl, I don't want to give him directions on who to doc (me,me,me! j/k) but I'd say he should use his Doctor ability and not his Poison Doctor ability since out of the two deaths at least the poison death lets us hear from the player for one last day.

Signature goes here!

tabaha said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:

But why do you suspect he was being set up?

because it doesn't feel right.

You should become a lawyer.

"Your honor, my client is not guilty because it doesn't feel right... ... ... ... ... I rest my case!"

Signature goes here!