By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Here's a thought.
What if poisoner is just a one shot mafia ability?

Around the Network

Also i wonder if the poison doc actually exists. Wondering more if radish was that doc...

theprof00 said:
Here's a thought.
What if poisoner is just a one shot mafia ability?

Highly unlikely. Stefl got the poison doc ability which means there's a poison doc. A Poison Doctor for a one-shot ability would be a pretty shitty role.

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
Who are you're suspects, quickly now tabaha.

oh the grammar

anyway, from the ones alive: stefl, not so sure if mantle, mario

(and radish but he's dead)

sorry playing LoL.
btw i'm pretty sure Linkz is already hammered.
Hatmoza please check it

Around the Network

@trucks
I wss just wondering how possible it would be that stefl couldve faked getting the poison doc, either byknowing that radish is a dea poison doc who cant counterclaim or by virtue of having a oneshot poison who mean that it's highly unlikely that an actual fully fledged poison doc exists.

tabaha said:
sorry playing LoL.
btw i'm pretty sure Linkz is already hammered.
Hatmoza please check it

Eager for the day to end? Don't worry hatmoza usually doesn't come back until the afternoon, you've got plenty of time to explain to us what felt strange about all that we said about Linkz.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Dont think so. He was at level 2 when hatmoza made the votals last night. Nothing has changed but my vote since.

Stefl voted Linkz too.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Dont think so. He was at level 2 when hatmoza made the votals last night. Nothing has changed but my vote since.

Stefl voted

He was at l2 and got one vote. How could he be hammered? Are you even following this game?