By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Damn the Linkz-Truck chat window just closed!

Anyway, if you come back later and feel like talking. I'd like to know who tilts your scum sensor (and why) apart from spurge.

I know I'm expected to have more on people by now, but I haven't had my heart or head in the game. "Vanilla" is actually one of my favorite roles, but the no flip deal simply isn't my cup of tea.

I agree that no flip is unsettling but I trust that hatmoza has given us the tools the figure things out (another reason I believe the absorber and radish to be town) and even with this limitation I still feel the thrill of having to figure out who's who and I'm curious to see how things unfold so I'm having trouble understanding your disinterest... unless of course you picked the scum card for a 4th game in a row in which case I totally understand you lack of commitment.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
@tabaha
Over the course of this whole day, why are you so hesitant about linkz?

@linkz
I notice you havent updated your scum list.

Because the way you guys are doing this feels wrong

This? What this? What feels wrong about it?

This: the whole situation about linkz. And everything

tabaha said:
spurgeonryan said:

Could you be more vague please?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
tabaha said:
spurgeonryan said:

Could you be more vague please?

I was pretty specific. everything that has been said about linkz feels strange. Sorry if it's vague for you

Also, how are the votals?

no. what feels wrong is what you guys are saying about him

Around the Network

Typical scum words when lynching a different faction.
Linkz has a mountain of evidence including, not lying, but being caught lying, misusing his role(what pro thinks they will survive long enough to be worth saving the role for a rainy day? I go into every day as if it's my last.)

And hes been vague and sarcastic in his replies, has not.scumhunted since being pressed, has not commented on every post like he usually does as town....etcetc

We dont believe you are following the game and are just making blanket statements. That is why we ask you to be specific, because it doesn't actually appear that you've really read anything that you're valling wrong.

tabaha said:

I was pretty specific. everything that has been said about linkz feels strange. Sorry if it's vague for you

Also, how are the votals?

"Everything" is not specific, there's been a lot of things said about Linkz. "Feels strange" is not specific, it tells me absolutely nothing about why you feel this way.

Signature goes here!

Who are you're suspects, quickly now tabaha.

Oh and I'll add that while linkz claims not to care to argue his life, he responds to nearly every one of mypposts aout him.

fter reading the old mafia games, ive also noted thatlinkz role is very similar to ganon from round 12 or whatever.