By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Or of course, the poison doc targeting the right person. The chances of both happening is a bit slim.

Also, remember this suspect list and some reasoning -

Pezus - Neutral stance, not much input into the game, except for defence mostly.

Stefl -Has been inconsistent with his suspect list, his town list, has asked weird questions like if he affected my scum list. Has "forgotten" his FoS on DT. Acts crazy fully knowing that it will confuse the town. Got himself a ban. Although that ban thing isn't a 100% scum tell.

Tabaha - Again, neutralish stance on many things, not much participation, his vote on radish, him blindly following zero's argument that just because he said he would target stefl, and got roleblocked means that stefl is scum.

Around the Network

WHICH FRIKKIN INCONSISTENSES! ARGH! YOU PEOPLE ARE JERKS!

Vote: Linkz

>as for my vote, maybe people have already forgotten, but linkz is on my scumish list (Oo, prolly people will ignore that, because it is more convinient to them) and pez would hammer anyway, he said we should consider his vote given AND mantle said it is okay to hammer! AND PEOPLE ARE JERKS AND WILL SAY I AM LOOKING FOR FRIKKING EXCUSES NO MATTER WHAT I DO! Town deserves to lose and I hope they will.

Anyway, I will use my role as I think it will be best for town.

*goes back to sleep*

Some other stuff -

If there is a poisoner other than linkz, then he is mostly mario. He suspected me, and gave off a sarcastic reasoning as to why he isn't saying that he wouldn't target someone he is suspicious of. I personally think he is wrong if was sincere about this statement as Nen; one of the best SK players targeted exactly those whom he was suspicious of and got away with it.

As for stefl, it is alarming how upset he gets over someone who he didn't/doesn't even consider as mostly town suspects him. This is a very good indication at his alignment by the way.

I'm still not sure about what we're doing to linkz. What if he really is town and he didn't lie on his claim? That way this looks like a lynch to punish him from not doing hi role properly.
Or am I missing something?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Some other stuff -

If there is a poisoner other than linkz, then he is mostly mario. He suspected me, and gave off a sarcastic reasoning as to why he isn't saying that he wouldn't target someone he is suspicious of. I personally think he is wrong if was sincere about this statement as Nen; one of the best SK players targeted exactly those whom he was suspicious of and got away with it.

As for stefl, it is alarming how upset he gets over someone who he didn't/doesn't even consider as mostly town suspects him. This is a very good indication at his alignment by the way.

I consider you town, I was speculative, but I am speculative about everyone except zero.

@tabaha
Over the course of this whole day, why are you so hesitant about linkz?

@linkz
I notice you havent updated your scum list.

Also coroner, target the people we lynch not the people who get killed at night.

theprof00 said:
@tabaha
Over the course of this whole day, why are you so hesitant about linkz?

@linkz
I notice you havent updated your scum list.

Because the way you guys are doing this feels wrong

I would somehow prefer to lynch Mario now (not seeing it happen though). I'm pretty sure he's the poisoner. His sarcastic response (As the poisoner I would definitely go after my top suspect. That is exactly what I would do.) only reinforced my belief. As SK, the Mafia are your biggest priority so if he had mantle has his top scum read, why not try to remove the competition.

Signature goes here!