By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4885610

^prof, here for you, the list above is the starting point, the changes to the list are the newer part of the post written by me (stuff outside the quote boxes), and that has been my last official scumlist.

Ah I see, I've misread that. Still it doesn't change a whole lot. But that is good to know since I don't think trucks is scum.

Around the Network

More importantly where is hatz? I'd like to talk post lynch.

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
1. Tracker, Watcher, Coroner, Vig, Poisoner, etc.
2. Except I wouldn't know if Stefl simply died or if my target killed him.
3. Say I figure out my target is a Tracker. Now I still don't know if I'm forcing a Town Tracker to track people he doesn't think he's actually tracking OR forcing a Scum Tracker and though they wouldn't know it I could change their thoughts such that they choose better roleblock/kill targets.

And you're ignoring the fact that if multiple people target Stefl than I wouldn't even know what my target actually is.

1. LOL It's offishul guys! Stefl cannot be nightkilled by Poisoner or Vig! XDXDXD
2. What a waste@! But a good lead for the person you control! No?
3. So....(whispering) were you saving it for someone special- dirty old man...

No. I see you've only just thought of it.

Someone needs to BAM this post.

1. Vig+doc or poisoner+poison doc. OH
2. Possibly a lead, but could also backfire even worse.
3. Like I said, I was probably not going to use it until late in the game when the suspect pool is narrower, if at all.

Yes, when Stefl claimed two people had visited him it had never crossed my mind that it could have been three due to me and I'd have been extremely confused as to what to do.

Linkzmax said:
1. Vig+doc or poisoner+poison doc. OH
2. Possibly a lead, but could also backfire even worse.
3. Like I said, I was probably not going to use it until late in the game when the suspect pool is narrower, if at all.

Yes, when Stefl claimed two people had visited him it had never crossed my mind that it could have been three due to me and I'd have been extremely confused as to what to do.

sarcasm or not sarcasm?

Around the Network

Linkz, does your role work similar as the classic captain as that your target can decline to take a certain action?

I'll be back before I go to sleep if there's any questions that need answering, if I'm still alive of course.

What's the gamebreaking thing you said I was doing that would get you modkilled?

You're lynched anyway.

Sweet, nothing to respond to. Night all

I am OK with the day ending with linkz's lynch by the way. So if you are holding back on voting him, you can just lynch him now.

Also prof, I think linkz is still the poisoner. If the poison kills stop tomorrow, that is if no one gets a PM saying they will be dead, then think that linkz was the SK. There is another possibility that SK was roleblocked, but chances of that happening is less.