By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
So you think that I'm infallible in figuring out who scum is, and there wasn't a chance that I'd lock a powerful townie into making bad choices

Or you could redirect an action into stefl, give him the power, and then summarily figure out what that person's role is once stefl claims who visisted him, thereby actually not making any bad choices, but copying one.

Didn't really think your role through did you.

I forgot Stefl was confirmed town, or that Stefl couldn't be killed, or that learning the role would confirm the alignment, or ...  Yeeeeah, I'm sure you've given it more thought in 10 minutes than I did since the game started.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
So you think that I'm infallible in figuring out who scum is, and there wasn't a chance that I'd lock a powerful townie into making bad choices

Or you could redirect an action into stefl, give him the power, and then summarily figure out what that person's role is once stefl claims who visisted him, thereby actually not making any bad choices, but copying one.

Didn't really think your role through did you.

1 I forgot Stefl was confirmed town, 2or that Stefl couldn't be killed, or that learning the role would confirm the alignment, or ...  Yeeeeah, I'm sure you've given it more thought in 10 minutes than I did since the game started.

LOL

1. What would you end up giving the scum? Some cop scan, or a doc aility!? Holy shit some damage you would have done there! And you might've even found a doc or a watcher or anything!
2. Or maybe it's still worth a chance?
3. Who cares what their alignment would be?

LOL.

I would've used that shit last night on Spurge and pushed him into the stefl vortex and figured out things from there. Fuck being wrong or alignment, because it's spurge!

Now tell me what this gamebreaking thing you accused me of was since you're going to be lynched anyway.

what do you think linkz, should pezus vote you?

Prof, how did you get that weird list for my suspects? Also I am not really jumping with the players, the only player I have taken a turn on is mario, whome I suspected day 1 but got convinced that he is more townish than scumish, I am waiting for his reaction now to see on further judgement.

DT has been on it for a long time. I am speculative about mantle, but like some people said, his claim fits town and I agree with them, but apart from speculation I never claimed him to be scum. You and linkz are on my scumish list since I revealed a list. I made some adjustments regarding spurge and trucks in direction of town, if I remember correctly I omitted tabaha, mostly because I did not want to influence a lynch on him directly with my actions, if it ever comes into being later in the game. Other than the lynch-train claim 'by' me I don't think I am not understanding stuff. I made two blatant errors today which both have happened after my ban, yes, but that I think this does not qualify as not understanding. (One missing DTs post, the other one misreading mantles post).

So... umm... how did you end up with me suspecting trucks?

I give you the tip to reread anyway, since it appears to me that you are fusing someone else into me. (Though I am not able to recollect on someone suspecting trucks)

Anyway, there have been changes my last list I do not plan on revealing now.

Around the Network

1. Tracker, Watcher, Coroner, Vig, Poisoner, etc.
2. Except I wouldn't know if Stefl simply died or if my target killed him.
3. Say I figure out my target is a Tracker. Now I still don't know if I'm forcing a Town Tracker to track people he doesn't think he's actually tracking OR forcing a Scum Tracker and though they wouldn't know it I could change their thoughts such that they choose better roleblock/kill targets.

And you're ignoring the fact that if multiple people target Stefl than I wouldn't even know what my target actually is.

Stefl1504 said:
Prof, how did you get that weird list for my suspects? Also I am not really jumping with the players, the only player I have taken a turn on is mario, whome I suspected day 1 but got convinced that he is more townish than scumish, I am waiting for his reaction now to see on further judgement.

DT has been on it for a long time. I am speculative about mantle, but like some people said, his claim fits town and I agree with them, but apart from speculation I never claimed him to be scum. You and linkz are on my scumish list since I revealed a list. I made some adjustments regarding spurge and trucks in direction of town, if I remember correctly I omitted tabaha, mostly because I did not want to influence a lynch on him directly with my actions, if it ever comes into being later in the game. Other than the lynch-train claim 'by' me I don't think I am not understanding stuff. I made two blatant errors today which both have happened after my ban, yes, but that I think this does not qualify as not understanding. (One missing DTs post, the other one misreading mantles post).

So... umm... how did you end up with me suspecting trucks?

I give you the tip to reread anyway, since it appears to me that you are fusing someone else into me. (Though I am not able to recollect on someone suspecting trucks)

Anyway, there have been changes my last list I do not plan on revealing now.

It was in your last scumspect post.

theprof00 said:
what do you think linkz, should pezus vote you?

I don't care either way. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, just putting the information out there.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4885610

^prof, here for you, the list above is the starting point, the changes to the list are the newer part of the post written by me (stuff outside the quote boxes), and that has been my last official scumlist.

Linkzmax said:
1. Tracker, Watcher, Coroner, Vig, Poisoner, etc.
2. Except I wouldn't know if Stefl simply died or if my target killed him.
3. Say I figure out my target is a Tracker. Now I still don't know if I'm forcing a Town Tracker to track people he doesn't think he's actually tracking OR forcing a Scum Tracker and though they wouldn't know it I could change their thoughts such that they choose better roleblock/kill targets.

And you're ignoring the fact that if multiple people target Stefl than I wouldn't even know what my target actually is.

1. LOL It's offishul guys! Stefl cannot be nightkilled by Poisoner or Vig! XDXDXD
2. What a waste@! But a good lead for the person you control! No?
3. So....(whispering) were you saving it for someone special- dirty old man...

No. I see you've only just thought of it.