By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pezus said:
Linkzmax said:
pezus said:
We should allow Linkz to fully claim before he is lynched out. He seems to be hinting at something at least, since he's so confident about Radish

I am still confident about radish, but I have no mod-given proof. I had planned not to use my role at all, or possibily late game if needed, but that may change depending on answers to questions I have yet to ask hat.(since I planned on not using the role anyway) Either way, I'm not claiming today so if I'm lynched then just count me as Town Vanilla. I can say that it's almost impossible for there to be any bus driver or redirector.

Why won't you claim? It won't exactly help us if you're lynched and we have no idea what you are

Because I've already said everything that my role tells me about the setup. Anything further can only help scum more than town.

I already claimed the role name(Captain) so if worse comes to worse just go by the wiki definition, even if it is quite different from my actual role.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Yes it does. Normally you will quote adozen, 2 dozen quotes whrn you show up again. I havent really seen that this round.

I wasn't arguing against you calling me a lurker.

What doesn't make sense is willing to give me some leeway because of it.

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Yes it does. Normally you will quote adozen, 2 dozen quotes whrn you show up again. I havent really seen that this round.

I wasn't arguing against you calling me a lurker.

What doesn't make sense is willing to give me some leeway because of it.

You can't answer questions that I have if you're not talking.

Therefore, I'd like to press people who do respond, and with fewer ambiguities so that I can do something while you're deciding not to play.

ah, perhaps mafia captain, who can decide for the team what their orders are going to be? Lol, not much of a role, if true.

What have I not responded to, other than what I thought was something hat wouldn't want discussed?

Around the Network

Why did you only now look it up?

...I already claimed my character.(Professor Plum)

I haven't said much, but apparently you guys aren't even reading what I do say. lulz

Linkzmax said:
What have I not responded to, other than what I thought was something hat wouldn't want discussed?

Nevermind linkz, you like to argue for the sake of argument. You think it gets you somewhere. Like when you correct me about Trucks being "chance to be untargettable". We both know that SK often scans as town. But you do your best to argue at least part of the point.

No, I argued that because I don't like you trying to assert that the SK will scan town. Why? Because it means if zero gets any scans off, that they should be second-guessed.