By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Shutup dt.
I bet you think that post is 'refuting' mine.
Go look at mafiawiki under sk, nub.

Actually, this was me asking an experience player if that has happened before (for all I know cop has never scanned SK on VGChartz). And then asked why it would appear town. 

Are you always this snappy? I wouldn't ask- but usually scum kill you within 15 pages of the thread starting when you are town, so i don't know.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

I have nothing on pezus except for his recent comments about'stabbing in the back'. That kind of comment is really undermining to town, and incites paranoia.
I can explain everything better once I'm at a computer. Too hard to type on my phone.

It depends upon the moderator, DT. SK will appear as scum to the cop if the mod decides so. He should technically though, but that can give serious disadvantage to the already disadvantaged SK.

I have not seen an SK ever been scanned though.

No you were not dt, you said "it makes no sense to me".
You were challenging me when you should've looked up the role instead. It's not my job to explain rules to you especially not with such an insolent attitude.

Honestly, I'm losing patience with you dt. Maybe it will come back after a nap, but right now, I'm asking for people to look at day one and see if peez suspects mantle and who reacts (specifically linkz), and instead you're asking me questions that could be answered on your own.

theprof00 said:
I have nothing on pezus except for his recent comments about'stabbing in the back'. That kind of comment is really undermining to town, and incites paranoia.
I can explain everything better once I'm at a computer. Too hard to type on my phone.

Right. So because he mentioned being stabbed in the back that means his role is SK? 

You must be an incredible mafia player if you can deduce it from that, because I see no link at all really. Undermining to town and incites paranoia is just as much scum play as third party. 

Around the Network

Trucks himself was an sk who could pick betwren innocent scan or bulletproof every night.
I was a third party sk who scanned town.

Dt read the fucking quote that i quoted before that comment about "i got it".

theprof00 said:
You were challenging me when you should've looked up the role instead. It's not my job to explain rules to you especially not with such an insolent attitude.

Honestly, I'm losing patience with you dt. Maybe it will come back after a nap, but right now, I'm asking for people to look at day one and see if peez suspects mantle and who reacts (specifically linkz), and instead you're asking me questions that could be answered on your own.

Haha I find it hilarious that I question you and I'm scummy. Then i stop, you say you are feeling better about me again. I ask you for reasons and an explaination and suddenly you are losing patience with me. 

Why do you not like me asking questions and querying? 

Even if i am just a "noob player" askign bad questions-  then you have even more reason to answer them well, to stop me doing it again in the future. 

theprof00 said:

I was suspicious of pezus day 1, and linkz. Pezus did get suspicious of me during day 1, but not linkz.

However pezus was suspicious of a lot of different people day 1.

I don't think linkz had any reaction to pezus being suspicious of me.

theprof00 said:
Dt read the fucking quote that i quoted before that comment about "i got it".

I did. You say you are suspicious because of his suspects and interaction with Linkz. 

You then said "I have nothing on pezus except for his recent comments about'stabbing in the back" 

Which do i believe? Surely the most recent one is a better reflection of your feelings. I just presumed you had changed your mind as otherwise you would be contradicting yourself.