By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
I must say, i do feel better about dt now that hes calmer somewhat.
Strangely, and something that is confounding me about linkz, is that my suspect list is identical to pezus' though linkz says pezus is scum... i usually like pezus' reads and i trust my own reads as well.
If i am wrong about those suspects it would indeed be the worst game ive played, but i dont see what is different this time than usual. So, i have a conundrum. Is linkz right or am i right.

ive got it.

pezus is poisoner, mario linkz, tabby are mafia.

Around the Network

Someone check if pezus suspects mantle on day one and see if and hoe linkz reacts, plox

TruckOSaurus said:
DarkThanatos said:
Not to mention town busdriver is a bastard role. Really the only confirmed town is zero, and if he busdrives Zero, then the protection goes to the other person, and any nightactions/kills that scum would be doing to everyone else would go to Zero.
If anything busdriving Zero would mean he is more likely to be killed.

You have a funky understanding of how a bus driver works. A bus driver moves two players around for the night, anything that would have target A would target B and vice versa.

I don't know where you got that "any nightactions/kills that scum would be doing to everyone else would go to Zero".

I phrased it badly. I mean that any nightactions/kills that scum would be doing, would be aimed at evyerone else, because they know Zero will be protected. 

As a busdriver would switch his protection with someone else- that someone else would be one of the pool of suspects scum would be targetting. So there is a chance he would be targetted. That way Zero would go from having 0% dying to an X % chance. Therefore he would be more likely to be killed

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

If peez is sk, he will likely turn up town, ss sk is immune to scans.

theprof00 said:
theprof00 said:
I must say, i do feel better about dt now that hes calmer somewhat.
Strangely, and something that is confounding me about linkz, is that my suspect list is identical to pezus' though linkz says pezus is scum... i usually like pezus' reads and i trust my own reads as well.
If i am wrong about those suspects it would indeed be the worst game ive played, but i dont see what is different this time than usual. So, i have a conundrum. Is linkz right or am i right.

ive got it.

pezus is poisoner, mario linkz, tabby are mafia.

Reasons now.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
If peez is sk, he will likely turn up town, ss sk is immune to scans.

? Why? 

Has that happened in the past or? 

It makes no sense to me that that would be the case. 

Reasons for what?
The spread, or the specific people?

Shutup dt.
I bet you think that post is 'refuting' mine.
Go look at mafiawiki under sk, nub.

theprof00 said:
Shutup dt.
I bet you think that post is 'refuting' mine.
Go look at mafiawiki under sk, nub.

Really prof? There is really no need for that.

theprof00 said:
Reasons for what?
The spread, or the specific people?

The specific people.

I.e Why is Pezus now SK. 

Why Linkz Mario and Tabaha?