By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pezus said:

2. I'm not saying he's lying. I'm saying it's possible. You don't need to jump at everyone and confirm them as town only to look back the next day and get backstabbed.

A scenario as an explanation for this, please.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Check my dubs

Van we lynch mario?
Im willing to give stinkz some leeway since he likes to lutk this round.

My trusted are zero, trucks, mantle,
Domewhat rusted
Spurge, stefl, pezus
Distrusted
Mario, linkz, tabaha

I am left of this list, I would of course assume I am on your distrusted list from your vote earlier, but you have since said you feel slightly better about me. I'm not really that fussed either way- but for completions sake, and for everyone else- add me to the list. 

Does Stinkz = Linkz or Stefl? 

While I'm responding to this post- i would not lynch Mario today. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

pezus said:
bus driver as town?

Go ahead and scan me like you plan, zero. I expect linkz to end up lynched and you won't be scanning stefl again, eh?

Zero- don't respond. He is trying to gauge who you will scan. He does not need to know, neither does the scum team. 

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:

2. I'm not saying he's lying. I'm saying it's possible. You don't need to jump at everyone and confirm them as town only to look back the next day and get backstabbed.

A scenario as an explanation for this, please.

I've been saying it over and over again. You could be a dying scum who is trying to divert town in the wrong direction. BUT as this day has gone on I have a much better feeling about you, I was just way more wary at the start of the day.

Wrong answer.

I am asking a possible scenario of how you can get backstabbed the next day if you confirm someone as town the previous day.

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Wrong answer.

I am asking a possible scenario of how you can get backstabbed the next day if you confirm someone as town the previous day.

"get backstabbed" means "he was actually scum but I had him as 100% town". 

How would you know if he is scum?

Around the Network

I also think it is possible we don't have a busdriver this game, but only because this is a no reveals game. Investigative roles would be very important and so will their results be.

Not to mention town busdriver is a bastard role. Really the only confirmed town is zero, and if he busdrives Zero, then the protection goes to the other person, and any nightactions/kills that scum would be doing to everyone else would go to Zero.
If anything busdriving Zero would mean he is more likely to be killed.

The last thing town need in a game with so many roles is a town busdriver.
If anything this would be the game to have a scum busdriver in- but after the last time we had one, i find that unlikely.

DarkThanatos said:
Not to mention town busdriver is a bastard role. Really the only confirmed town is zero, and if he busdrives Zero, then the protection goes to the other person, and any nightactions/kills that scum would be doing to everyone else would go to Zero.
If anything busdriving Zero would mean he is more likely to be killed.

You have a funky understanding of how a bus driver works. A bus driver moves two players around for the night, anything that would have target A would target B and vice versa.

I don't know where you got that "any nightactions/kills that scum would be doing to everyone else would go to Zero".

Signature goes here!

Busftiver doesnt exist as evidenced by stegl receiving roles.