By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:

Another thing is that if pezus is scum, radish is most probably not. Looking at the beginning of the game makes me think so.

Could you recap your suspicions on pezus please? He slipped under my radar today and the only thing I noticed from what I saw with a really quick look back on the posts earlier today was that he had a lot of posts but rarely brought ideas forward.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
pezus said:

1. My point...but Zero lying wouldn't really help us. Then we wouldn't know about the roleblocker.

2. You should know all about claiming incorrectly when you're on the way out . No, if he's scum but convinces us that he's town we won't even know if he was telling the truth or not. He can easily sway us around without us even knowing. Why would a mafia give up exactly? He wants his team to win.

3. Disagree with everything here. Where did I list 7 scum? I've been accused MANY times of NOT doing enough scumhunting (source: soleron). Again, my play hasn't changed much. Also, you're the one who said that you change your play based on your role, and you're the one who has changed.

4. Indeed.

1. I never said it would help us.

2. Yes, I know all about it by now. lol If he is scum, like I said, he would not claim forensic investigator the way he did. It would be more logical to claim doctor and expose the doctor. We know he is telling the truth. Your inability to accept that also worries me.

3. You listed 7 people you were suspicious of and 3 people you were not suspicious of. You might say it hasn't changed much, but is is harder to tell when you are not looking at it from the outside. Just trust me. :P Very good point though, I did say that.

4. Yup.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I obviously have the same opinion as trucks there, though I also know that people won't listen to trucks, because to them I am confirmed scum, qUcyy. (Be it still for the ridiculous zero assumption (zero, tabaha) or for more intriguing, but still not fully to me explained reasons)

Only things I am also thinink about: The roleblocker is a jailkeeper. A Masonry. I believe the persons in the masonry still to be powered by themselves additionaly, though not as heavy as cop or doc. If the masonry consists of 3 players it should be considered that one of the masons could be scum, but like I said, 2 is more likely anyway. Yes, I am quite confident in the masonry. I am starting to doubt we have a coroner, because no player other than mantle and linkz has gone with some sureness towards what radish could be (allignment wise), mantle claimed something else and from the whole daring thing, I am taking that linkz also isn't a coroner.

Mario, but having a flipless game is pretty much already the ultimate power for a scumteam, they don't need some fancy-pants roles, a role-blocker, something like a role-cop and a godfather.

To people who think radish is scum: You also should not believe his roleclaim, he could very well have been something else.

For now, it is safer for town to not speculate about roles we have no hint of though, so maybe I should just stop this.

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

Another thing is that if pezus is scum, radish is most probably not. Looking at the beginning of the game makes me think so.

Could you recap your suspicions on pezus please? He slipped under my radar today and the only thing I noticed from what I saw with a really quick look back on the posts earlier today was that he had a lot of posts but rarely brought ideas forward.

He is playing very much a like a shadow, his opinions aren't as strong on everything, this is what I call having a neutral stance on everything.

He didn't bring ideas forwards - that is one of my points too. He is trying to push suspicion towards unnecessary things.

He says he is suspicious of Linkz, tabaha, and mario - when asked about why he is suspicious of mario, he has no answer other than "because of nothing" or something similar he said to me.

Stefl1504 said:
I obviously have the same opinion as trucks there, though I also know that people won't listen to trucks, because to them I am confirmed scum, qUcyy. (Be it still for the ridiculous zero assumption (zero, tabaha) or for more intriguing, but still not fully to me explained reasons)

Only things I am also thinink about: The roleblocker is a jailkeeper. A Masonry. I believe the persons in the masonry still to be powered by themselves additionaly, though not as heavy as cop or doc. If the masonry consists of 3 players it should be considered that one of the masons could be scum, but like I said, 2 is more likely anyway. Yes, I am quite confident in the masonry. I am starting to doubt we have a coroner, because no player other than mantle and linkz has gone with some sureness towards what radish could be (allignment wise), mantle claimed something else and from the whole daring thing, I am taking that linkz also isn't a coroner.

Mario, but having a flipless game is pretty much already the ultimate power for a scumteam, they don't need some fancy-pants roles, a role-blocker, something like a role-cop and a godfather are enough.

To people who think radish is scum: You also should not believe his roleclaim, he could very well have been something else.

For now, it is safer for town to not speculate about roles we have no hint of though, so maybe I should just stop this.

EBWOP

Around the Network

Anyways. I won't be back until later tonight. This way people don't accuse me of intentional lurking... (Prof)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Hey mario, quick question.
Why did you change your 'catching up' posting style?

Hey mario, quick question.
Why did you change your 'catching up' posting style?

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

He is playing very much a like a shadow, his opinions aren't as strong on everything, this is what I call having a neutral stance on everything.

He didn't bring ideas forwards - that is one of my points too. He is trying to push suspicion towards unnecessary things.

He says he is suspicious of Linkz, tabaha, and mario - when asked about why he is suspicious of mario, he has no answer other than "because of nothing" or something similar he said to me.

Thanks. That's about what I got from my quick review but since I didn't spend too much time on it I figured I'd get an outside opinion.

Signature goes here!

Check my dubs

Van we lynch mario?
Im willing to give stinkz some leeway since he likes to lutk this round.

My trusted are zero, trucks, mantle,
Domewhat rusted
Spurge, stefl, pezus
Distrusted
Mario, linkz, tabaha