By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Since yesterday, I've been feeling like I'm the only one who shared my view of the game setup and up until now I didn't know how to explain simply but I think I can express it clearly now:

First, do we all agree that there being no flip is a HUGE advantage for scum? I'm gonna assume you all said yes but if you don't agree make yourself known.

Second, I don't think anyone denies the roleblocker is Mafia right? Once, I'm gonna assume you all agree but if you don't you know the drill.

So with the huge advantage of having the town in the dark about their decision and the knowledge that they have a roleblocker, how the FUCK is it possible for any of you to consider that they could have an Absorber as well? Even worst some people also think radishhead was Mafia Action Watcher in addition to Stefl as Mafia Absorber.

It makes zero sense to me. In my mind, both Action Watcher and Absorber are roles designed to help town compensate for the lack of information we usually get from flips.

So to those who are considering the Mafia Absorber theory, please tell me how you make sense of it!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I have to agree that no reveals would make it difficult for town. I'm guessing this is countered with a small mafia-3 people. The roleblocker is also mafia yeh, i dont see why town would have need for a roleblocker. it is a power heavy game though, so I'm guessing we have a very OP town as well. probably everyone or almost everyone has a role. i'm thinking that no flips also means we have a few roles that can target dead players. if there are indeed 9/10 town depending on if the poisoner is in the scum team or is seperate - then we have 9/10rtown roles.
I think 9/10 town roles against 3/4 scum roles means scum could have the power roles to compensate.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

TruckOSaurus said:

So to those who are considering the Mafia Absorber theory, please tell me how you make sense of it!

Are you serious? A very powerful town means you need a very powerful scum team. It is common sense. If scum didn't have any power roles then they wouldn't have a chance. Sure, it is a no reveal game which makes it hard for us, but if we have a coroner then suddenly that disadvantage goes away.

If there are 3 mafia and 1 3rd party with power roles vs 9 town with power roles that balances out to me. Think about it. We have a cop, doctor, forensic investigator, and who knows what else. A mafia watcher, absorber, and role blocker isn't out of the question...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Mafia absorber makes a lot of sense if you consider how OP the town actually sounds to me. There is a cop, a doctor, a forensic investigator (it is extremely OP at this point itself), with action watcher, add in an absorber and mafia has no chance regardless of their setup.

Although I think radish is mostly town. I would advise people (if you are town ) to consider it that way, because then you wouldn't be surprised by a mylo situation.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Although I think radish is mostly town. I would advise people (if you are town ) to consider it that way, because then you wouldn't be surprised by a mylo situation.

I doubt he is. If he was a normal watcher he would be town, but he said he can only view the actions that took place which isn't that useful to town. I believe he was more of a mafia role cop except a role watcher. He views a person and sees the players that targeted them along with their roles. It works the same way as a role cop except you might get lucky and see more than one person, or you might get unlucky and see no one.

I get what you are saying though. We don't want to be caught off guard.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I doubt he is. If he was a normal watcher he would be town, but he said he can only view the actions that took place which isn't that useful to town. I believe he was more of a mafia role cop except a role watcher. He views a person and sees the players that targeted them along with their roles. It works the same way as a role cop except you might get lucky and see more than one person, or you might get unlucky and see no one.

I don't think radish said he would get the names of the targetters only the actions used.

Signature goes here!

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

There are certain things I can assume looking at the state of the game -

There is probably no day talking.

So, Radish would have had a hard time trying to fakeclaim if scum.

If so, he probably just claimed his own role. If scum.

----

Now, if he is town, his role would make sense. If not it would be too powerful for the town. An action watcher would be pretty useful for town to check fake claims, like prof said.

-----

Where is zero? It's been ages since he had anything to say. Hopefully he comes in here to comment on the situation before night.

TruckOSaurus said:

I don't think radish said he would get the names of the targetters only the actions used.

I know. However, it is possible he lied about his role if scum. If he truly only got actions then I don't see the point besides being able to check fake claims if you are lucky. If he was scum and could see name along with actions his role makes a lot more sense in my eyes. As town, it would be overpowered which is why I think he lied and only said he could see actions and not names.

Nintendo still doomed?

Another thing is that if pezus is scum, radish is most probably not. Looking at the beginning of the game makes me think so.