By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
I am town. I have A. radish had B, and not only was it not A, but B wasn't a tie in to his claimed role. Yes, I have a particular reason.

Continue arguing semantics though, it's doing you wonders.

I'm not following you at all here. I don't have anything, why should you?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
May I add that some players have become frustratingly silent?

Yes, you may. Zero for example just disappeared after his crusade against you. Trucks hasn't been posting very much. Tabaha neither

DA FUCK?

Signature goes here!

I said I would think about mantle's alignment last night and I did but didn't post my thoughts but here they are now:
Ever since he claimed to be poisoned his posts have given me a town feeling, also even if he were scum his desire to find the poisoner would still be genuine, so in short I'm not gonna waste time suspecting the dying guy.

Signature goes here!

Anybody have an idea of the current votals? I'd like to place a vote on Linkz but I'd prefer to know where we stand before I do.

Linkz has been nothing but riddles, games and vagueness since this day has begun and I'm sick of it.

Signature goes here!

Stefl1504 said:

Sorry but i happen to be pretty busy with an assignment right now.

Around the Network
tabaha said:
Stefl1504 said:

Might want to say that before everyone starts to think you are lurking. -.-

What is your opinion on Linkz right now? Do you think he is worthy of changing your vote?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
tabaha said:
Stefl1504 said:

Might want to say that before everyone starts to think you are lurking. -.-

What is your opinion on Linkz right now? Do you think he is worthy of changing your vote?

It's not like i have to say everything i do.

But anyway assignment finished and free (to play LoL)

Regarding Linkz it's a complex case. He might be scum and said that stuff about being coroner to confuse town and/or benefit from town thinking it exists. Truth be told I had to search mafiasucm.net because i didn't know about it. It is indeed a powerful role. And if he's not scum and he is coronner or knows who coroner is (if it exists, ofc) he shouldn't be touching that subject to avoid scum thinking about it. At least if it was me, I wouldn't let mafia know about the existence of that role on the round. But this theory kinda failed because i think the role was reffered before mantle saying his role. (I can't remember the order by which stuff happened)

And I still think Stefl is a better option. Stuff might change though

DarkThanatos said:
Yes - something I would query. Why are we sure it's 4 Mafia?

I'm not sure. Anything with a "?" mark after it means I am not sure about it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

pezus said:

1.Uhm...why would a role blocker come forward exactly? What if stefl isn't scum? Then that plan would be horrible.

2. That's a bad lie

3. What...right now I'm looking at 3 people, but why would me having an open mind and considering 7 people make it a scum tell? That's a sign of not being closed minded and clearing people that shouldn't be cleared. And please tell me how my playstyle has "completely changed". Exactly.
Tabaha's reasoning was "sound" last game?

4. I won't be tomorrow

1. Learn to read Pezus. I said if he was sure Stefl was mafia he COULD HAVE lied and said he still scanned him as scum. The role blocker wouldn't come forward. I said the only way to prove he didn't scan him is for the role blocker to come forward, which they wouldn't. If Stefl isn't scum then his plan would be horrible, but that isn't the point. He wanted Stefl lynched, so I am just saying what he could have done. I seriously doubt Stefl is town at this point though. Like I already said.

2. If you were dying mafia why would you claim such a role? If anything you would claim doctor to expose the doctor... Also, by him trying to scum hunt and actually find scum it proves he isn't mafia. Mafia would never bother because it might give their team away.

3. You are suspicious of everybody. You listed 7 scum when we only have around 4. You are just making sure to not clear too much people so that you are not one of the only ones left on people's scum lists. (If that makes sense) I'm not the only one who thinks so btw. Many people think you are scum. Also, yes, your play has changed a lot this round. Usually you are very active in going after people, but something is different this time. Yes, most of his reasoning was sound. I can't say the same this game.

4. We will see. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Do we have a co-mod?
Someone message hat and tell him to do votals please. I would do them myself, but last time I did i counted something wrong and people got annoyed.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War