By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Seriously linkz? The one person you are suspicious against is spurge - and that too, because of meta reasoning?

There is no way you are town. You had A, I have none. Radish didn't have anything, that wrench thing is what killed him.

Around the Network

Okay, what linkz did prolly falls under PM quotation... either scum have the town PM or he isn't scum.

And I am pretty certain that it was only a wrench because I had made a joke about it earlier. I doubt that I am that psychic to randomly guess it bang on.

I don't think the weapon choices have any real meaning, even if they continue on at this lynch tonight.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Scum having the PM is more likely though.

Stefl1504 said:
Okay, what linkz did prolly falls under PM quotation... either scum have the town PM or he isn't scum.

Scum obviously have the PM quotation then, because the other option isn't something I can see possible. This is just his way of trying to save himself.

You think hat would make as silly a mistake as that?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:

Scum obviously have the PM quotation then, because the other option isn't something I can see possible. This is just his way of trying to save himself.

You think hat would make as silly a mistake as that?

I wouldn't call it mistake, but the 'your vote is your weapon' is a standard sentence for a hat-role-PM either way, so even if they were not given the PM, players like linkz could call it a calculateable risk.

It eould be funny if mafia did indeed uave the pm quotation as i said they might many days ago.

pezus said:

1.Uhm...why would a role blocker come forward exactly? What if stefl isn't scum? Then that plan would be horrible.

2. That's a bad lie

3. What...right now I'm looking at 3 people, but why would me having an open mind and considering 7 people make it a scum tell? That's a sign of not being closed minded and clearing people that shouldn't be cleared. And please tell me how my playstyle has "completely changed". Exactly.
Tabaha's reasoning was "sound" last game?

4. I won't be tomorrow

If you are town, I hope for our sake you manage to pull something nice to save yourself, because as I see it, I would very much like to lynch you tomorrow.

Although I won't be there tomorrow, town should look carefully at you, they shouldn't tunnel you, but careful inspection is a must.

pezus said:
Linkzmax said:
Apparently you have pezus. spurge has not given me any reason to believe he's town.

prof:
Mario is going under the radar, so that's not good.
Ranked roughly in order: spurge, pezus, DT, you.
There was no strategy and I didn't lie. You dared me to do something and I obliged. It's little things(like just watching the movie) that make me even more confident that radish is scum. The only risk was if you are the coroner, but I don't think you'd actually counter-claim what wasn't really a claim to begin with.

The idea that I'm a scum coroner though... C'mon, really!?

Does he ever?

Yes he does. He does many times.

May I add that some players have become frustratingly silent?