???: Doctor (Town)
???: Poison Doctor (Town)
???: Poisoner (3rd party)
???: Coroner? (Town)
???: Role Blocker (Mafia)
???: ??? (Mafia?)
???: ??? (Town)
???: ??? (Town)

Did I miss anything that is already known?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Yes - something I would query. Why are we sure it's 4 Mafia? Hat said he would kill radish and I even though it was a small game, before Yoshiya straightened that out.
If it is a small game, surely having 4 scum would be a bit OP scum? Especially with a poisoner.
13 players-4scum-1 3rd party = 8 town. With a day lunch and two night kills, that means scum could win tonight, even if we hit the third party. Just from start of game balancing I don't think Hat would do this.
I think it is much more likely there are either 3 scum and a third party, which would be more balanced.
Or even 3 scum, with the poisoner included.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Linkzmax said:
Yes. Doubly so once zero said what I was already thinking. Again, that's as far as I'm going to go with that.

Right, you are scum. The only way you could be sure that scum have weapons is if

A) you are a nightkill player

B) you have a role that deals with the weapons. 

If you are in fact B) then zero -who knows nothing confirmed- agreeing with you would not make it any less certain. 

What you are doing is setting yourself up for a fakeclaim, which is to do with the weapons. 

Vote Linkz 

theprof00 said:
@linkz
Lets do this simply since you have a hard time addressing things directly.
You didn't claim to be a coroner when i dared you to, but why did you imply you were a coroner previously and why then did you oblige me? Nobody had a gun to your head and you could've backedboff right there.
I recall there was even a gap of a couple minutes when i dared you when we had been rifling barbs within seconds previous to that post.

I didn't imply I was coroner anymore than I implied I am the vig. But for all you would probably know, I did actually KNOW radish to be scum.

As for the delay, I don't know if I was just replying to posts as I saw them or flipping between a tower defense game.

And prof I explained that I can honestly think such dumb ideas as town, yet you seem adamant.

Around the Network

And DT strikes with brain-numbing logic:

I assert that scum have weapons from Clue. DT suggests I'm setting up a fakeclaim for my role that involves weapons.

Here, since for all we know mafia were told this. My weapon is my vote. OOOOOOOooooooHHHHhhh.

spurgeonryan said:
@linkz... oh you disapeared.

I willl be back on lunch break. Is your reasoning because I did not jump on the coroner bit? I am horrible with roles. Just sat and let others deal with it.

Thing is with you a joke is usually not just a joke but some trick. There is more to it than that I think.

My reasoning is that you haven't lashed out at me once this round.

Linkzmax said:
And DT strikes with brain-numbing logic:

I assert that scum have weapons from Clue. DT suggests I'm setting up a fakeclaim for my role that involves weapons.

Here, since for all we know mafia were told this. My weapon is my vote. OOOOOOOooooooHHHHhhh.

Ah, but you didn't assert they do. 

Truck asked you 

TruckOSaurus said:

Do you have any particular reason to believe the tools have something to do with scum?

Any particular reason.
Any particular reason is not an assertion. A reason would imply more then just "I think it within the realms of possibility" -It would mean you would have solid knowledge of it. If you had answered, "No, I have no particular reason, I just think it's likely." I would not have raised it up. 

I am town. I have A. radish had B, and not only was it not A, but B wasn't a tie in to his claimed role. Yes, I have a particular reason.

Continue arguing semantics though, it's doing you wonders.

spurgeonryan said:
I did not lash out at you the game where you made weird votes either. You were scum then as well. Not sure if I lashed too much recently. Just said you been playin weird. Which yu huve.

But there were many times that you brought up I could be scum, even though you just so very slightly trusted me for those weird votes.