By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The only thing that could be useful is that frikkin protection I have and by now I wish I have never got it, because it would at least dispell me from some amount of responsibility towards the town doctors who entrusted me with their powers.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

I know, I believe that exactly 50% of the people voting for me are scum.

Everything I do just seems so useless and I have the fear that by continueing to post I will actually feed scum with people to easy lynch later on, because all the good players will die, because scum always kills the better players first. I know I will not be investigated by zero, because he will be in block-lock.

@pez whatever you think, I think I know one of the doctors and I think it is rather easy for scum to figure it out in my eyes.

@trucks, I try to keep going, but it is just so depressing and feels so useless

@mantle, I actually want to sleep

It is just different if you are scum or town. As scum giving up is easy, because all you can do is get your teammates revealed. As town in a no flip game though, you can trigger a cascade of town lynches.

I really just want this day to be over, preferably with my lynch or a scum lynch, so that I can laugh from the farplanes, instead of having to twist like I worm in mud under the pressure of being cut in half or at least be happy that there is some scum lynched.

It's always possible for us to lynch the roleblocker, or him to get killed by the poisoner.

I could narrow a list of possible doctors down to a few people but I must have missed something if you think you can pinpoint him. Better not mention anything more about that.

What do you have to say about Linkz being lynched?

Getting the roleblocker killed would be today's optimum

I myself do not want to believe that linkz is scum of any kind, but his actions haven't shown any attempt to be useful to town at all, I already said what my thoughts about linkz' motivations on day one were, by now, these motivations should hold no value to him anymore, thus he should have gotten more active, which he did not. Of course it could be a simple time issue.

Getting down to it, he is probably some kind of scum. He had enough room in my eyes to easily prove himself to be town by reducing the sarkasm by 99% early today and starting to post stuff that does not cause confusion.

I do notfully understand what could be motivating such behaviour as him being scum, the only thing I can imagine would be a lack of motivation due to him being scum again, but that is hardly any proof. I am more agitated by his behaviour towards prof. I don't really think anything he has done interacting with prof was too get a read from him, but only to tease him.

If I cannot see the driving force behind actions I am unable to judge on players with a feeling of being on the right track.

No pezus. As anyone with a lick of sense or reading ability has gathered, I am not the coroner. Again, I only said I was such because notprof dared me to tell him that I was, and as you say the sarcasm was very evident and thus a clear indicator I was not being serious. And I also said I was playing around because otherwise I would have berated zero and that's just not nice. Lastly, though the percentages were obviously an exaggeration, I explained I was more confident in radish being scum due to the wrench.

Now I can't say that the suspicion everyone has towards me is unfounded. Oh well. What is odd though is spurge hasn't flailed at me.

pezus said:
Also, you can protect the person you think is the doctor, no? So no biggie there

Yeah, I can doc him, but right now I am paranoid that I will use the wrong protection or that I overprotect him, or that he gets overkilled.

Also, I am highly inclined to believe that a certain player could be part of a masonry and I think that he would also deserve protection if scum get a similar read on him.

Linkzmax said:
No pezus. As anyone with a lick of sense or reading ability has gathered, I am not the coroner. Again, I only said I was such because notprof dared me to tell him that I was, and as you say the sarcasm was very evident and thus a clear indicator I was not being serious. And I also said I was playing around because otherwise I would have berated zero and that's just not nice. Lastly, though the percentages were obviously an exaggeration, I explained I was more confident in radish being scum due to the wrench.

Now I can't say that the suspicion everyone has towards me is unfounded. Oh well. What is odd though is spurge hasn't flailed at me.

Linkzmax, other than to piss of prof, what is the reason you have to call him notprof.

Around the Network

Linkz, now you are here- time to be serious.
What do you think of Stefl, and what has his two breakdowns done to change that?
Secondly- what is your response to the attempts to pin and lunch you as 3rd party?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

@Stefl
Not useful? Certainly pointing out the flaws in blocked zero->scum Stefl was helpful, but otherwise there was nothing to go on last night. And day one I helped get radish lynched, as you showed yourself as well as established that zero was town. Or do you now think radish was actually a mislynch?

And as for my behavior with prof, yes my only motivation was teasing. But I believe prof to be quite smart, so I'm having trouble believing a theory that borders on retardation comes from a town mind. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4885401

And I'm calling him notprof because prof isn't the Prof, I am. It was just added fun.

DarkThanatos said:
Linkz, now you are here- time to be serious.
What do you think of Stefl, and what has his two breakdowns done to change that?
Secondly- what is your response to the attempts to pin and lunch you as 3rd party?

2 breakdowns? Please, I am still inside my first one, only that the rage is 18% lower than when I requested my ban, which means it has gone up by some points since I came back... Sorry that I am jocking around, but I have the need right now... it is not like 28 days passed and I could be in my period again since today.

Stefl1504 said:
pezus said:
Also, you can protect the person you think is the doctor, no? So no biggie there

Yeah, I can doc him, but right now I am paranoid that I will use the wrong protection or that I overprotect him, or that he gets overkilled.

Also, I am highly inclined to believe that a certain player could be part of a masonry and I think that he would also deserve protection if scum get a similar read on him.

If dispite everything you are town- dont say who, but how can you believe someone is part of a masonry? Surely you'd have to think two people? I'm not sure how you could get a tell from one person. 

Again- dont say it so scum can work out who - if you can. If you can't just don't attempt to respond and just say can't explain. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Linkzmax said:

@Stefl
Not useful? Certainly pointing out the flaws in blocked zero->scum Stefl was helpful, but otherwise there was nothing to go on last night. And day one I helped get radish lynched, as you showed yourself as well as established that zero was town. Or do you now think radish was actually a mislynch?

And as for my behavior with prof, yes my only motivation was teasing. But I believe prof to be quite smart, so I'm having trouble believing a theory that borders on retardation comes from a town mind. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4885401

And I'm calling him notprof because prof isn't the Prof, I am. It was just added fun.

Not useful in comparison to your usual behaviour, yes.

I do believe that I cannot be sure about radish, but he should be scum.

How is the last part to be understood? That your role name is the Professor?