By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pezus said:
What I want to know from linkz: Is he the coroner or not? And if so, did he target radish? Why has he said almost nothing but lies and sarcasm?

He isn't

Around the Network

Mantle and pezus, I want you to lynch me. You are both here.

Stefl1504 said:

If I wanted your lynch it would have happened already. You can't convince me to vote for you like that.

Incidentally, do you know smeags, when he was scum in his first game here, asked us to vote for him and I declined? Leading himself to be hammered by himself.

I suggest you do nothing of that sort, just close your browser, and go play some game consoles. Or something.

Stefl1504 said:

I want you to stop this, NOW!

If you're town, it's like asking us to lynch a double-doctor. Many players are talking about letting you live through this Day anyway and then who knows what will happen. Maybe Mafia will kill you since you're a fucking doctor, maybe you'll get some other power, maybe you'll be able to prove your innocence, etc...

Up until now, I didn't think you could be Mafia based of the fact that I don't see an Scum Absorber fitting into the balance of the game but now seeing how you're willing to give it all away just because some players see you as scum, my confidence is shaken.

So once again: PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN! *slaps you in the face*

Signature goes here!

Stefl1504 said:
Well, I am giving up really now, I have tried to do my best for town. I will not use my protection tonight, because honestly, the only person I would consider it worthy of will get overkilled, bye, you can now lynch me and feed your ego with lynching 'scum'

-.- 

No-one has even voted you since me. Which was like 7 hours ago. What even is this in aid of. 

GAH. 

If you are lynched it should be because you are scum, not because you have a 7 hour delay meltdown from being voted! 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
Well, I am giving up really now, I have tried to do my best for town. I will not use my protection tonight, because honestly, the only person I would consider it worthy of will get overkilled, bye, you can now lynch me and feed your ego with lynching 'scum'

Why would he get overkilled? I'm assuming you're talking about prof

I didn't even know there was such a thing? Surely he is either killed or doctored. Poisoned or protected. 

How can you be overkilled?

pezus said:
@stefl: But I will be pissed if you're using play like this as scum to avoid being lynched

That's just the thing. 

Why defend himself so much, just to ask people to vote for him. I DONT UNDERSTAND. 

Why is he playing so irrationally?! D: 

I don't know whether to think he is more scum, or town from this. 

DarkThanatos said:
pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

Why would he get overkilled? I'm assuming you're talking about prof

I didn't even know there was such a thing? Surely he is either killed or doctored. Poisoned or protected. 

How can you be overkilled?

Sometimes, if a doc protects player x, player x can still get killed because he was targeted by two killers.

However it depends upon the mod. I am thinking he meant this by overkill.

spurgeonryan said:
Maybe we should vote linkz to get him in here. We know he is on his phone laughing.

Come on Stefl! You just came back from this. I would say that half the people going after you are probably scum. You know you are being pushed. Just chill dude!

I know, I believe that exactly 50% of the people voting for me are scum.

Everything I do just seems so useless and I have the fear that by continueing to post I will actually feed scum with people to easy lynch later on, because all the good players will die, because scum always kills the better players first. I know I will not be investigated by zero, because he will be in block-lock.

@pez whatever you think, I think I know one of the doctors and I think it is rather easy for scum to figure it out in my eyes.

@trucks, I try to keep going, but it is just so depressing and feels so useless

@mantle, I actually want to sleep

It is just different if you are scum or town. As scum giving up is easy, because all you can do is get your teammates revealed. As town in a no flip game though, you can trigger a cascade of town lynches.

I really just want this day to be over, preferably with my lynch or a scum lynch, so that I can laugh from the farplanes, instead of having to twist like I worm in mud under the pressure of being cut in half or at least be happy that there is some scum lynched.

Okay, my problem is, I will just be an easy mislynch later on, I doubt I will have enough trust to ever get something positive for town, and all this is tedious. That is why, if people truthfully believe I am scum, they should lynch me now, and not keep me as lynch for some later day.