By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 49 Sign-up thread

Heavy powers no reveals?! This sounds like my kind of round ^^

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Sounds like an interesting game, slightly annoyed I didn't sign up but I know it would have ended up taking up too much of the time I am supposed to be working in >

Also worth noting.

Clue consists of characters with aliases. Do not assume your alias is your role. I will note that in your PM.

For example: There is a character simply called 'the cop' in Clue. That does not mean you are the cop. Unless of course your role specifically says you are the cop you are not the cop.

Also, roles were assigned randomly to character names.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Please let me know if you didn't get a PM

Good luck play smart and have fun!

Getting the game thread ready.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I didnt get my pm.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149622

Game thread. Let me double check and make sure this isn't a link to a QT!!

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

I didnt get my pm.

One Super Saiyan role PM coming up!