By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U review thread: Console, games~ They are coming .... Reviews in OP! Sports game does great on Wii U, IGN gives NBA2K13 a 9.1!! Trusted site Joystiq gives Zombi U a 4.5/5!

What Wii U games score has surprised you the most?

ZombiU 104 63.03%

Mario 14 8.48%

NintendoLand 20 12.12%

TTT2 3 1.82%

Ninja Gaiden 3 9 5.45%

Other ( post below) 8 4.85%

Total:158

Things aren't looking good for the Wii U

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network

You heard it here first folks.

8/10 and 8.5/10 = medicore

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

HesAPooka said:

Because is a 80 for NintendoLand and a 85 for NSMBU? Seriously gamers today expect every game to be 90+ in order to be good... 

Nintendo and PC gamer

That's what we call a "hate out of ten."

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

How is 80 & 85 mediocre?

Around the Network

GamePro (US edition) gave New Super Mario Bros Wii an 80.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

spurgeonryan said:
osed125 said:
HesAPooka said:

Because is a 80 for NintendoLand and a 85 for NSMBU? Seriously gamers today expect every game to be 90+ in order to be good... 

Well what would you call it then? Spectacular? I will change the title to whatever you guys want. How about "Nintendoland is going to be the greatest launch game of all time based on German scores and Mario will be the best Mario launch game based on German scores." Is that good?

You don't have to take it like that, it's just that an 80 for just one review isn't mediocre or bad. Yes, it probably won't be spectacular but 80+ is definitely good.

Nintendo and PC gamer

I am actually surprised that the german gamepro gave nintendo land 80%, I suspected it would be lower because as Rol said, they aren't the biggest Nintendo fans out there...

spurgeonryan said:
Viper1 said:

GamePro (US edition) gave New Super Mario Bros Wii an 80.

Are you saying Crissindahouse tricked me?

No, I'm saying they (US edition) gave the one on Wii an 80 so an 85 would be an improvement.

And to me, NSMB Wii was already a great game.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

RolStoppable said:
Gamepro doesn't exactly review Nintendo games favorably and they never hand out 100 % scores, so this isn't a bad sign. Thread title is sensational and overly dramatic.

Just spurgeonryan being spurgeonryan.