By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2012 Election Center: The Main Event - Obama Wins

Of the two main candidates for president, who will win?

Barack Obama 245 75.85%

Mitt Romney 73 22.60%

Total:318
gergroy said:

Lol, linda mcmahon got stomped again. How much of her money is that now? 100 million? Down the drain :). She needs to stop trying to buy elections.

She needs to find something else to satisfy her vanity.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Conegamer said:
Florida is soooooo tight!

Yes she is!

I coun't get my vote in. 

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Conegamer said:

Not sure it matters.  Unless my math is off Obama only needs it or Ohio and he wins...

Kasz216 said:
Conegamer said:

Not sure it matters.  Unless my math is off Obama only needs it or Ohio and he wins...

I think you're right; and Ohio is looking to be going Obama's way...though still early yet.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I was searching for fox news on my cable (I've never tuned in to it) and got hooked by Star Trek IV on IFC.

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

Around the Network

Biggest surprise to me so far is North Carolina. I kind of expected Romney to run away with it.

Kasz216 said:
Conegamer said:
Florida is soooooo tight

Florida has two heavy Romney areas still uncounted in NW if I go by CNN. So Florida probably Romney in the end?

NinjaguyDan said:
I was searching for fox news on my cable (I've never tuned in to it) and got hooked by Star Trek IV on IFC.

Probably best to stay on that channel.  You aren't missing anything by not finding Fox News.  Best way to watch Fox News is on mute like watching K pop videos. 

drkohler said:
Kasz216 said:
Conegamer said:
Florida is soooooo tight

Florida has two heavy Romney areas still uncounted in NW if I go by CNN. So Florida probably Romney in the end?

Romney totally could, I wouldn't be surprised if he did...

but with Obama's huge margin lead in Ohio I think it would be a moot point.

Edit: Yeah romney NEEDS to win Ohio now.  Which ain't happening.

I think Romney needs to win both Ohio and Flordia to win based on the way the other swing states are looking (outside virginia.)

So how many senate seats have the reds lost?