By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW up 27th OCtober

The 3ds should just keep growing from now on, I hope that helps paper mario to sell a lot. I really like the mario-rpgs

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

360 will outsell PS3 for possibly all of November especially Black Friday week!

Go Pokemon!!!

so good week for dark souls is that the prepare to die edition for japan or week 1,i thought it was already out in japan,i bought dark souls ptd edition this week for £20

awful vita numbers,if i had the money i'd buy one just to make it feel better,we are now in the good times sales figures,happy holidays

Above & Beyond

Aura7541 said:
The weekly gap between the PS3 and 360 has gotten smaller, but the PS3 is holding up quite well considering that Sony doesn't have the luxury to ad-bomb like Microsoft can. It's going to be interesting when Nov 3 (and I guess Nov 10) comes up because as I remember, Tales of Xillia 2 just came out in Japan. Remember how much PS3's were sold after the release of Tales of Xillia 1 last year?

i get ad-bombed for playstation 3 for 6 years now in germany and saw probably 4x as much ps3 advertisement as i saw xbox advertisement (it's almost 50/50 the  last days). if it's in champions league, tv-ads, on spotify and radio or even in racing championships. i don't really believe microsoft is advertising the 360 more worldwide as sony is for ps3. maybe more in usa/uk and with that both pay the same for it worldwide but xbox geting much more ads worldwide would be really a surprise for me.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
The weekly gap between the PS3 and 360 has gotten smaller, but the PS3 is holding up quite well considering that Sony doesn't have the luxury to ad-bomb like Microsoft can. It's going to be interesting when Nov 3 (and I guess Nov 10) comes up because as I remember, Tales of Xillia 2 just came out in Japan. Remember how much PS3's were sold after the release of Tales of Xillia 1 last year?

Sony advertise just as much as Microsoft.

Aura7541 said:

Not true at all. Sony advertises way more than Microsoft. Here you only see Ps3 ads and Ps Vita ads you dont see Xbox or Windows or whatever ads.

Probably MS doesnt care about this small country but i have friends in France and America and they also say they see way more ads of Sony and Ps3/Vita than Microsoft.

lol why do you all post this now a minute after i posted something similiar?

crissindahouse said:

lol why do you all post this now a minute after i posted something similiar?

Pokemon at 5m :P