By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's Q2 FY2012 Earnings Announcement * $198m loss, 3.5m PS3 + PS2, 1.6m PSV + PSP *

Tagged games:

And tagging for later.

Personally, considering how things have gone for them this quarter, I think it'll be another loss. Vita isn't lighting many fires right now, PS3 isn't selling huge amounts more than usual, their debt is still insanely high, none of their purchases will have paid off yet while the money for them will come off this quarter, their asset sales probably aren't enough to offset things and there is a dearth in positive news coming out of anywhere (Sony WOULD be trumpeting these numbers if they figured there would be a positive result).

Around the Network

10 hours left up.

Oh god... 4am here in Brazil.

10 more long hours!!! i can wait???

ethomaz said:
10 hours left up.

Oh god... 4am here in Brazil.

Damn... that's too late. Or too early.

did they do a preliminary

And whats this about people having an idea how playstation done from Nintendos results?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:

And whats this about people having an idea how playstation done from Nintendos results?

Nintendo reveals other systems sales in financials - NPD, Media Create and their own tracking in europe

And through pixel counting and other techniques, sales appear magically - probably in a more precise way than any other way.

VicViper said:
Serious_frusting said:

Nintendo reveals other systems sales in financials - NPD, Media Create and their own tracking in europe

And through pixel counting and other techniques, sales appear magically - probably in a more precise way than any other way.

Oh right fnx 4 the heads up

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
VicViper said:
Serious_frusting said:

Oh right fnx 4 the heads up

This thread shows that better.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149090&page=1

I suppose that we don't know anything yet.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
I suppose that we don't know anything yet.

I couldn't find anything yet.