By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's Q2 FY2012 Earnings Announcement * $198m loss, 3.5m PS3 + PS2, 1.6m PSV + PSP *

Tagged games:

Seems like 3.5m PS2+ PS3 and 1.6m PSP and PSvita.

Around the Network
Farsala said:

Thanks.

Sooo... we can assume about 2.5m PS3? I have no idea. Stupid new format...

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Farsala said:

Thanks.

Sooo... we can assume about 2.5m PS3? I have no idea. Stupid new format...

About right 2.8 ps3 and 700k PS2 my guess.

SW:41.4 PS3+PS2

8.7 PSP+ PS vita.

Gaf

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497955

ethomaz said:
Vinniegambini said:
On a side note, Square Enix also reported that they will post a loss this quarter. Sales of Sleeping Dogs were disappointing to say the least and expect a 30 million loss :( It seems like Japanese companies are having trouble, Nintendo, Sony, Sega, Square Enix... The only exception right now is Capcom who posted record profits this quarter... damn DLC.

Not game related but Sharp and Panasonic is posting huge loss this quarter too.

I blame samsung for that. XP

Around the Network

So, I know it's impossible to know exactly, but what would the gap between X360 and PS3 be at the moment, more or less?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Sony posts operating profit of 379 million thanks in part to the sale of its chemical division. Furthermore, Sony cut its forecast sales of Vita from 12 million to 10.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/01/sony-earnings-idUSL3E8M12YT20121101

Troll_Whisperer said:
So, I know it's impossible to know exactly, but what would the gap between X360 and PS3 be at the moment, more or less?

1.5-2m shipped gap.

halil23 said:
Farsala said:

source/link?

On the 9th page of this thread, kowen had a link that I followed.

Farsala said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

1.5-2m shipped gap.

Thanks! :)