By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Anonymous source gives reason for RROD

LOL. Here it is again...

Anyway, since this thread actually seems reasonable, I'll participate. The guy brings up some interesting points that make sense given what we know of the situation.

Although I question the legitimacy of the source and the writer of the original blog. Then again, my stock in a person drops like a stone when they make over 10 spelling/grammatical errors in the first paragraph of a 20+ paragraph blog.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

libellule - Actually, you can easily disregard the RROD problems in favor of a vastly superior gaming machine.

I've played 3,000+ hours on my X360. The hardware failure cost? 1 week of not playing. Many see it this way.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

rocketpig said:
LOL. Here it is again...

Anyway, since this thread actually seems reasonable, I'll participate. The guy brings up some interesting points that make sense given what we know of the situation.

Although I question the legitimacy of the source and the writer of the original blog. Then again, my stock in a person drops like a stone when they make over 10 spelling/grammatical errors in the first paragraph of a 20+ paragraph blog.

Or claim to be an authority yet somehow they don't know anyone with an unbroken 360?