By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

pezus said:
What about the other nights, mantle? Do you know what linkz did?

Apparently he did nothing.

Around the Network
zero129 said:

So then Mantle or tabaha who out of you 2 is the S.K and who is the mafia?

I want everyone to claim before I make any decisions.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Don't mind me, I'm just tagging.

Signature goes here!

Vote : Zero129

I think I will vote him for now. Don't hammer him yet - although he is most probably scum. Tabaha's roleclaim is important.

And by tabaha's roleclaim, I mean his staged fakeclaim.

Around the Network

Night 5 Start

Zero was lynched, you guys know the drill by now.

Edited to avoid modkill. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Edited to avoid modkill. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Stop posting like this during the Night, you have no excuse Mario since you clearly know it is Night.

Editing to remove or alter information is WAY WORSE than night posts, do not remove information in the future.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!