By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

tabaha said:

mario, if you're town, hatmoza is scum and ff isn't scum you'll be my god

I first want to direct everyone to this post. I am now Tabaha's god. Thank you very much.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Also, no one is lynching me. I am now pretty much confirmed town. Why would I go against Hatmoza so much when there was no pressure on him if I was also mafia. If I laid back then FF would have gotten lynched, correct? In my opinion, there wouldn't have been a Hatz lynch without my pressure on him. Spurge's vote wasn't based on anything, but mine was, even if no one seems to think so. Yes, I don't have substantial evidence all the time, but that doesn't mean I am not right.

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
tabaha said:
spurgeonryan said:
Zero Tabaha? Really?Other than the night posting what else do people have on the guy? Wall of words posts? Joelcool7's alt? What?

It's my opinion. You asked for it. Don't blame me for don't liking it.

And i'm not even basing it on the night posts

Sorry tabaha.I am asking what are your reasons. Maybe I was a bit too harsh. What are your reasons?

because he acts in a way that i find scummy. I could go back and find some exemples but i don't really feel like it

supermario128 said:
tabaha said:

mario, if you're town, hatmoza is scum and ff isn't scum you'll be my god

I first want to direct everyone to this post. I am now Tabaha's god. Thank you very much.

Not yet. Bout you're almost there. Only condition left is you being town, and in my opinion you're pretty close

tabaha said:
spurgeonryan said:
tabaha said:
spurgeonryan said:
Zero Tabaha? Really?Other than the night posting what else do people have on the guy? Wall of words posts? Joelcool7's alt? What?

It's my opinion. You asked for it. Don't blame me for don't liking it.

And i'm not even basing it on the night posts

Sorry tabaha.I am asking what are your reasons. Maybe I was a bit too harsh. What are your reasons?

because he acts in a way that i find scummy. I could go back and find some exemples but i don't really feel like it

You don't feel like it? I am not surprised that is your case. I am sure you are scum tabaha. And unlike you, I can find examples.

Around the Network

Also, I'm glad Nen admitted he was wrong. I am now sure he is town since he genuinely felt bad about it. No one is voting for Nen either.

I'm a bit mad that mafia killed Rol and the SK killed FF though. They were two of the people who were obviously town in my eyes. It is obvious that whoever killed FF thought that he was scum though. SK usually go after scum.

Nintendo still doomed?

I don't feel like it because: I have a test tomorrow and i have to leave the computer in 1 hour max. I could waste 20 minutes of that hour looking for zero's posts or studying. ofc i'll look for zero's posts

nen-suer said:
oh man i can believe i was wrong about FF & Hat!
Hat lynch was a lucky break tho (and you guys know it)

I can't believe i faked claim "suicidal" to save his pony a$$ >_>
With how hard we pushing for Mario does that i was wrong about him too ?

Indeed you were, and to think you fake claimed in order to make Hatz role more believable. It was no lucky break though. >_<

Yes, you are wrong about me, obviously.

I have a few questions for you though. Were you and Trucks allowed to talk to each other? Did you know each others alignment before you could talk?

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
S.K win when everyone is dead Mario.

Also were you for a hatmoza lynch all day yesterday or was there a point where he broke you for a second? I did not read it all because I skipped what he said to me so that I was not brainwashed by him.

I know how SK's work. That doesn't stop them from wanting to also kill scum though. Nen basically killed our whole scum team when he was SK.

I was the first to vote for Hatmoza and pushed his lynch all day, so yes. If he could have come up with something more believable I might have believed him, but since we don't even have a cop (It should have been obvious) then we don't have a beloved princess. Like I said to him before, it just doesn't fit in this type of game. Why not go back and read it all now then. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

tabaha said:
This wasn't good. At least we lynched hatmoza correctly

One mafia for one town is always good. Sure, two dead mafia is better, but why complain about this?

Nintendo still doomed?