By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

supermario128 said:
@Hatz
Before I decide if you are being honest or just trying to scare town I have a question. Did you already have your role PM when you wrote this post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4850157

Also, do you think it would be weird to have such a rare role in a game with many vanilla townies/ masons with no power?

Yes I posted as soon as I read my role PM and immediately posted for doc protection in what I thought was the game thread. Clicking the link to the sign up thread created a new window to the game thread. I read my PM, and posted in the wrong thread.

This is not a scare tactic, and I would never even dreamed of roleclaiming, ever. I wanted as little attention as possible.

This role would actually be a balancer for all the non consecutive roles out there. So no, I don't think it's weird. I could be bias since it's my role and I find it to be not weird.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
What did you say to me once? " I love watching scum squirm when they are about to be lynched".

I was annoyed when you said that to me like 8 games ago. But now it is kind of poetic I feel.

Tell us more about your magic role that you just mentioned. Maybe I will use a variation of it someday when I am scum.

Off to bed. Will be back an hour before night.

Trust me. It's not squirming.It's urgency.

How convenient for you to show up as soon as I defend myself only to counter.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
Yes Mario. It is weird. Is that all it takes for you to trust him?

He never asked you, butthurted one.

And don't mistake me mario. You are my lynch candidate. And even if you unvote, I will still do my damnedest to have you lynched before the day ends. If I don't go to bed as I planned in 30 minutes ago.

Me pegged against the two people hell bent on lynching me with no proof, only personally grudges I guess. I'm online with only spurge and mario.

I'm going to bed. When you guys trinkle in, please push your vote on mario. Or spurge, I don't care as long as it isn't on me.

Around the Network

@Hatz
You say it skips a day phase if you are lynched OR killed? Isn't it common to only skip a day phase if the beloved princess is lynched as opposed to killed. Meaning asking for protection at night would be pointless?

Mafia having a beloved princess would be interesting, wouldn't it?

Beloved princess is usually only used in games where there are many power roles or hardly any people without power roles. However, we have FOUR claimed/ dead vanilla already and TWO claimed/ dead masons already. That is 6 players with no "power" roles.

Basically, I don't believe your claim. Sorry. It just doesn't fit in a game like this.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Haha. Now I'm sure Hatz is lying. He is contradicting himself too much. I asked him if he read his role PM before he made that post for a reason.

First he says, "I am the beloved Princess and my lynch would cause two consecutive nights."

So, only his lynch causes two consecutive nights, right?

Then he says: "Also, my claiming would only make me a permanent liability since the doc (or any protective role) would have to keep me alive. If you remembered my very first post in the game it was for permanent protection."

So now he can cause two nights in a row from not only being lynched but from being killed? lol How quick he changed his mind...

"I never expected protection, but I never wanted to make it obvious to anti town at the same time. Just a request of protection would demand/repel some attention from all power roles."

Again, why do you need protection if only your LYNCH causes two nights in a row? Or are you going to flip flop some more?

Nintendo still doomed?

Can we just lynch him and get it over with.

His role doesn't fit with the vast amount of vanilla or powerless roles. If you are a vanilla yourself then it is even more proof he is lying. I'm not sure of the total amount of vanillas we have, but a beloved princess doesn't show up with this amount...

Also, look at his recent contradictions about his own role. He can't even decide if it only happens with his lynch or with his death in general. It seems he had to think of something believable and of something that would scare town. I'm not going to buy it any neither should anyone else imo.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
Haha. Now I'm sure Hatz is lying. He is contradicting himself too much. I asked him if he read his role PM before he made that post for a reason.

First he says, "I am the beloved Princess and my lynch would cause two consecutive nights."

So, only his lynch causes two consecutive nights, right?

Then he says: "Also, my claiming would only make me a permanent liability since the doc (or any protective role) would have to keep me alive. If you remembered my very first post in the game it was for permanent protection."

So now he can cause two nights in a row from not only being lynched but from being killed? lol How quick he changed his mind...

"I never expected protection, but I never wanted to make it obvious to anti town at the same time. Just a request of protection would demand/repel some attention from all power roles."

Again, why do you need protection if only your LYNCH causes two nights in a row? Or are you going to flip flop some more?

Fool. I cause two nights regardless of if I'm lynched or nightkilled.. As long as I'm killed. I'm wording it 'lynch' probably because of my current threat of being lynched. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Beloved_Princess

I never once stated that it was lynch alone. Though I admit I could have worded it more specifically. The role is coomon enough honestly that almost everyone would be aware that cause of death will not matter. Veterans at least would know that.

That's hardly a reason mario. But keep digging because you will be figured out as a liar if I'm lynched.

Though scum would have a huge advantage if I'm lynched. Two nights. That's why I'm not going to let you get this lynch. Maybe so many players are pushing my lynch with no evidence because they (scum) HAVE A ROLE COP, and they investigated me. My lynch would guarantee them a win or get them close to it.

supermario128 said:
Can we just lynch him and get it over with.

His role doesn't fit with the vast amount of vanilla or powerless roles. If you are a vanilla yourself then it is even more proof he is lying. I'm not sure of the total amount of vanillas we have, but a beloved princess doesn't show up with this amount...

Also, look at his recent contradictions about his own role. He can't even decide if it only happens with his lynch or with his death in general. It seems he had to think of something believable and of something that would scare town. I'm not going to buy it any neither should anyone else imo.

That is not a contradiction. So desperate to find something to latch onto since you have no evidence to back your vote against me. Princesses cause an extra night regardless of the cause of death, generally. as stated in the wiki, and as we know the role in VGC mafia. Just because I didn't specifically add "or by night kill" because I subconsciously assumed it was known does not make it a contradiction.