By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

zero129 said:
You know what im ok with a Hatz vote also.
My reason?, i think he is mafia as i dont know why he is not going after me this game.
Last game i was pretty much confirmed town and claimed doc and he still went after me and got me killed for no other reason then "I was scum in the game before".

He was ready to come after me again at the start of this game but for some reason didnt why?, cos he found an easier target first and plans on leaving me until such a time i disagree with the big boys FF lynch?.
I think im starting to see though this here.

REMOVE VOTE: Final Fan
VOTE: Hatmoza

Im not sure this will change anything unless you guys follow me on this and i think you should.
But if you guys wont listen to me and if Final Fan flips town today im going for Nen or Hatz tomorrow.

For now im off to bed as its 4:26am here atm

That is a severe contradiction from what you said before throughout day 1 about hat. How he is always behind you and how he hates you and everything.

You always seem to vote for people for the weirdest of reasons. You were after FF and tabaha for so long - I want to know what you think about them now.

Around the Network

^ My last post applies even through pezus's self correction, as long as he was still answering as he read through the posts (even if that wasn't the reason he hadn't seen my reasoning about nen).

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

zero makes me nervous, especially when he says he'll go after hat or "NEN" tomorrow. Not paying attention, or just inexplicably thinking nen could be fakeclaiming? Either way, makes me REALLY leery.

Nevertheless, hat isn't exactly on my trust list. And from where I'm standing it's a hell of a lot more likely that he'll flip scum than I will.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

All this hype against me being scum and not a single solid case against me... yet I'm actually dumbfounded by the amount of people who are voting and going to vote me.

If it weren't for the time factor, or the fact that I wouldn't be online when the day ends, or the excruciating long night that would follow my lynch, I wouldn't even consider role claiming. Ever.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:
supermario128 said:
@Rol
Spurge is Spurge... Leave him be and vote for Hatz. You are not going to get a lynch train going on him so pick someone that has a chance of getting lynched today at least.

@Pezus
Vote for someone already.

I don't want to lynch spurge anyway, I am more interested in his vote on hatmoza. I would like to know if he just wanted to piss off some people or if there's more to it.

This made me extremely disappointed, rol. Mainly because Spurge only revolted against me when I told him to STFU already and for him and pezus to stop spamming the game with useless back and forth that triggered his stupid fury aginst me. Of course it was because he was pissed.

If he had a better reason, do you think someone like him would wait to give his results after an insult?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
zero129 said:
My reason?, i think he is mafia as i dont know why he is not going after me this game.
Last game i was pretty much confirmed town and claimed doc and he still went after me and got me killed for no other reason then "I was scum in the game before".

He was ready to come after me again at the start of this game but for some reason didnt why?, cos he found an easier target first and plans on leaving me until such a time i disagree with the big boys FF lynch?.

Im not sure this will change anything unless you guys follow me on this and i think you should.
But if you guys wont listen to me and if Final Fan flips town today im going for Nen or Hatz tomorrow.

I'm going to ignore everything you said, and ask, how is nen -claimed mason- scum again?

This is retarded.

mantlepiecek said:
zero129 said:

That is a severe contradiction from what you said before throughout day 1 about hat. How he is always behind you and how he hates you and everything.

You always seem to vote for people for the weirdest of reasons. You were after FF and tabaha for so long - I want to know what you think about them now.

That's why I ignore him.

What you bolded alone should convince everyone that what Zero posts is a crock of shit.

Listen guys. Don't let slinky minded players convince you that I'm a good lynch target. I would have never dreamed of role claiming if I wasn't in a tight situation that would harm town more than you can imagine. I am the beloved Princess and my lynch would cause two consecutive nights. That would give anyone with a non consecutive ability a chance to strike twice or early. Strongman is proof of some abilities being non consecutive. Also, my claiming would only make me a permanent liability since the doc (or any protective role) would have to keep me alive. If you remembered my very first post in the game it was for permanent protection. I never expected protection, but I never wanted to make it obvious to anti town at the same time. Just a request of protection would demand/repel some attention from all power roles.

Now get your stupid votes off me and put your focus on the real scumspects of the day.

Spurge is upset that I called him a post abuser
Zero is upset because I called him useless
Mario. I don't know what's up his rear but he's been tunneling me ever since he unlurked.

NONE of them have ANY case against me.

I can understand why F-F would consider voting me - to save his ass from a lynch. But rol... I honestly expect more from you, and when I survive the night. I am definitely looking more into you.

IF I somehow end up lynched when I wake up and flip town after a long night. Please everyone lynch Mario and look heavily upon rol.

@Hatz
Before I decide if you are being honest or just trying to scare town I have a question. Did you already have your role PM when you wrote this post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4850157

Also, do you think it would be weird to have such a rare role in a game with many vanilla townies/ masons with no power?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089