By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

pezus said:

Seems to me like you're just trying to shift the attention towards mario if anything.

Also, this is pretty blatantly false -- what is your evidence? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Thanks Rol.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

pezus said:
tabaha said:
nen-suer said:
And doctor, I think you may want to stay with me tonight

I don't really know how to interpret this.

Actually, is it possible to have a tracker on mafia's side?

Why would you ask that question? Don't answer that if you don't think you should...

because lazy to check mafiascum.net and ended up checking anyway

well i'm going to sleep and I have a test tomorrow morning, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to post here before the time limit

pezus said:
Final-Fan said:
pezus said:

Seems to me like you're just trying to shift the attention towards mario if anything.

that name in my post above was obviously supposed to be nen, not mario, since you liked mario's case for nen.

This is also pretty blatantly false, ever since "I buy nen's mason claim and it makes no sense for a mafia fakeclaim."  Which predated your post. 

Around the Network

Right, if Nen is a mason and no one else has counter claimed as such we can trust him. The doctor should protect him tonight. That doesn't change the fact that I still want Hatmoza lynched. All it changes is that they are not scum buddies.

I guess I am blindly defending FF when I shouldn't. I don't really know if he is town or not, but I get the feeling he is and he is telling the truth with his role claim.

Indeed, my arrogance has gotten me lynched in the past and it might get me lynched again along with my stupid role claim so early on, but you guys did say to tell you everything I know,.. At any I'll stop pretending I am so sure about everything when I'm not.

Why am I voting for Hatz, he is playing just like host scum self. That is all and I would prefer his lynch over FF easily.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

zero129 said:

You didnt you include my vote on final fan

This point was already brought up, no need to mention it twice.

Nintendo still doomed?

@Rol
Spurge is Spurge... Leave him be and vote for Hatz. You are not going to get a lynch train going on him so pick someone that has a chance of getting lynched today at least.

@Pezus
Vote for someone already.

Nintendo still doomed?

@Zero
I'm not sure what to think about your sudden change of hear. For one thing, you are finally listening to me, but then you say others won't follow you as if you were the one who started the lynch train. At any rate, I think you made the right choice, but Nen is basically cleared now. There is no way mafia would claim mason because the other mason's would know they are lying. There have been rounds with a mafia sibling and a town sibling, but mason's are not like siblings. What I'm trying to say it that Nen is cleared town. Don't worry about him.

Nintendo still doomed?

pezus said:
Final-Fan said:
pezus said:
Final-Fan said:
pezus said:
Final-Fan said:
Oops looks like nen claimed mason, I haven't read all the posts yet.

Unvote nen-suer

You are not properly following the game at this critical time?  Seems to me like you're just trying to shift the attention towards mario if anything.

that name in my post above was obviously supposed to be nen, not mario, since you liked mario's case for nen.

This is also pretty blatantly false, ever since "I buy nen's mason claim and it makes no sense for a mafia fakeclaim."  Which predated your post. 

Not really, since I was responding as I was reading. So I hadn't read you realizing nen claimed mason at this point.

So in other words, you were doing the exact same thing that you HAD NO IDEA that I was doing, even though it was clearly the only logical explanation for "wanting to lynch" the claimed mason?  Doesn't reflect well on you IMO, but whatever. 

P.S.  Another thing, I don't know how you figured being gone for 3 hours was "falling that far behind".