By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

RolStoppable said:

I'd prefer to lynch mario.

"I don't even care if he is mafia at this point, but I really think he is. If not, we need to lynch him as an example of what you are not supposed to do."

The above is part of mario's reason to lynch DT, but could be applied just as well to him. He has displayed a level of arrogance that shouldn't be encouraged.

What do you think of hat?

Around the Network

If I could I would vote for zero actually.

But otherwise ff seems to be the best option. Mario's reasoning for FF was that he was genuine in his call for himself being town. I don't agree with this reasoning myself. In fact half the time people say it makes me even more suspicious of them; since there really is no reason to say it.

Mario's reasoning for tabaha being town is much better, I think. There is also the fact that zero is suspicious of tabaha, which in turn makes me less suspicious of him.

nen-suer said:
And doctor, I think you may want to stay with me tonight

I don't really know how to interpret this.

Actually, is it possible to have a tracker on mafia's side?

or tracker

RolStoppable said:

What do you think of mario's play so far?

Not great.  Initially (toDay), I was sympathetic to suspicion of him, but then I decided I didn't think he was scum.  Zero, tabaha, and nen have since dominated my thoughts so I haven't given SM128 much thought lately.  I realize his defending me could be seen as buddying but meh.  The main thing people seem to have against him is his arrogance, but that's not a scum tell, especially on him IMO.  I like his idea for lynching nen. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Oops looks like nen claimed mason, I haven't read all the posts yet.

Unvote nen-suer

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Player L(x) L(x-1) L(x-2)            
Nen Final-Fan                
Mario Hatmosa                
Pezus

Tabaha                  
Final Fan Nen Tabaha              
Hatmosa Mario Spurge              
Rol                  
No Lynch                  
Zero                  

Sorry, I only just got back from holiday and don't have much information to work off lol- hopefully this table is  okay for now, just shout at me if you want changes

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

RolStoppable said:
tabaha said:
nen-suer said:
And doctor, I think you may want to stay with me tonight

I don't really know how to interpret this.

Actually, is it possible to have a tracker on mafia's side?

He's basically saying: "I am confirmed town now, so the mafia will want to kill me, because they can't set me up for a mislynch anymore. Since I am a target for the mafia, the doctor should protect me."

If the mafia has a role to figure out town power roles, it's usually a role cop.

Truth be told I interpreted it has him having another power besides mason. But that's a valid way to think too. didn't think about it

zero129 said:
Final-Fan said:
zero129 said:
Final-Fan said:
Sadly, I'm not a mason. Nor, of course, am I scum.

I never like getting lynched, but it pisses me off to get all this bullshit piled on me. The scummiest people in this game are voting me and voting time limit on me, and pezus is playing Pilate, voting time limit (which is as good as a vote to lynch considering how little is getting done in cruch time this game) and I'm sure he'll try to wash his hands of the guilt when I flip.

I say "scummiest" advisedly, because at least in the case of tabaha I'm waffling between thinking he's actual scum of just really that awful a player. The idea that I may be getting railroaded by obvscum who are actually town makes me seethe.

Rol, man up and pick a side. As you say, the clock is ticking.

Why should Rol need to pick a side when you have giving no good reason for people not to vote for you!.

People are voting for you, and your best way to try get people to believe you are not scum is to say things like "The scummiest people in this game are voting me and voting time limit on me" ?? .

I've rebutted nen's accusations, but you haven't commented on it.  In fact, I already ASKED you about what you thought of my objections to nen's arguments, but you apparently misunderstood me. 

zero129 said:
Final-Fan said:

I believe I just accidentally said your name in place of nen-suer's.  Also, considering this was a reponse to nen's accusation that you "pretty much [completely] agree with", I'd like you to respond to it, explaining why none of it gave you second thoughts about the points you were so convinced by.  

Why would i be having 2nd thoughts on his points if i agree with them and felt the same way myself?.

Unless the is something im missing here?.

I was asking you if you didn't have second thoughts EVEN AFTER reading my rebuttal, which was quoted in the post you were quoting. 

Final-Fan said:
So I'm not allowed to change my mind now [nen-suer]? And I'm the FIRST to jump on a train, but I'm hiding in the background. And I'm scum for phrasing things in a non-absolute way LIKE I HAVE DONE FOR ALL MAFIA GAMES EVER? Wow. Really, wow.

That FoS was just off the top of my head, first impression of reading through things. And you call me scum for not voting instead. Personally I suspect you just had it in your head that mario is scum, so when I decided mario isn't scum and you were already looking at me it cemented in your mind that I must be scum too.

Get a grip, I'm not scum.

At this point, I should point out, I've come to believe that nen's supposed suspicions are so outrageous that I think he's faking them and scum.  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4862497

Yes i seen that post but it still doesnt change my opinion or despute the points that Nen has put forword, as its clear that as mafia you or anyone would say such things to try paint suspicions away from themselfs.

Imo your play style has been that of a mafia player and you vanilla town claim doesnt change my opinion of that.

WTF ... just because you think I'm scum doesn't mean you should automatically disregard all things I have to say in my defense.  Suppose that I used impeccable logic to prove beyond a doubt that every one of nen's accusations are false.  Shouldn't that be a good enough reason to listen to me, so you can see the facts and unvote me?  I'm not saying my rebuttal is at that level, I'm just giving you an example to show that you're being foolish. 

While I'm at it, let me supplement/expand on my points in http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4862497
1.  What I meant by this is that I do not recall him being all that accurate in suspecting me when (and only when) I am scum.  I am open to evidence proving this but DON'T JUST TAKE HIS GODDAM WORD FOR IT!

3.  Subtly changing one's opinion over time (without being sneaky about it) is not a scum tell for anyone, including me. 

Also, isn't it interesting that nen has declined to address any of my responses to him?  He just keeps on piling on accusations without bothering to defend his old ones -- because they're bogus. 

"because they're bogus" i.e. he's tunneling me like a mofo. I will believe he's a mason until and unless a counterclaim occurs. He would need some huge balls to fakeclaim betting on the mason being AFK through deadline -- and even then I don't see how it would be worth it to mislynch vanilla town.