By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

hatmoza said:
duct*

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Vote Mario

for forgettng who it was that suspected him, and who protested against his lynch from nen.

I don't want to lynch F-F because he sounds so helpless. :D

Nen. Is the offer still on the table?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
Sadly, I'm not a mason. Nor, of course, am I scum.

I never like getting lynched, but it pisses me off to get all this bullshit piled on me. The scummiest people in this game are voting me and voting time limit on me, and pezus is playing Pilate, voting time limit (which is as good as a vote to lynch considering how little is getting done in cruch time this game) and I'm sure he'll try to wash his hands of the guilt when I flip.

I say "scummiest" advisedly, because at least in the case of tabaha I'm waffling between thinking he's actual scum of just really that awful a player. The idea that I may be getting railroaded by obvscum who are actually town makes me seethe.

Rol, man up and pick a side. As you say, the clock is ticking.

There's no real time pressure at the moment, because the host has yet to issue the 24 hours limit (which is going to be at least 24 hours this time due to the complaints). If you believe that we are already at the point of urgency, then you should roleclaim right away, because the clock is ticking against you at the moment. I know that I'll be online a lot for the rest of Day 3, so I don't need to rush my vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsBlQ0gdo5o

Also, please give me a rundown on your thoughts on who you want to vote.  You scumspects were very consistent btw. I can personally vouch and say one person was wrong on that list though.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
nen-suer said:

Indeed. Mario is awesome like that.

Well prof is confirmed town and trucks too brw. Third time is NOT the charm....trust me.

Tell you what you vote mario for today and you can have control of my vote until the night i die.

I'll also watch 4 episodes of MLP if Mario get lynched today.

No. I'm sick of your dilly dallying. Convince me instead of trying to bribe me. Actually, You really don't have to convince me because I see and many others see the error in mario's play. Far too many mistakes: Lurking, lazy contribution whilst demanding lists to create the illusion that he's doing something. It's like he refuses to evolve. I'm just not personally convinced he's scum. Frankly though, I'm more disturbed with you. Mario is such an attractive lynch. Perfect oppurtunity for a scum -perhaps yourself- to pounce on with little resistance.

@ Pezus. No, it was for mario.

And I changed my mind. I accept nen's offer.

There is still quite an amount of time left like Rol said - 24 hours after yoshiya hammers the time limit is when the day ends.

Currently I am most suspicious of zero due to day 1, and hatmoza due to DT lynch. Mario doesn't look scum for instance - whereas FF is neutral.

Rol looks town to me, and so does spurge - no special insight on anyone else atm.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
mantlepiecek said:
There is still quite an amount of time left like Rol said - 24 hours after yoshiya hammers the time limit is when the day ends.

Currently I am most suspicious of zero due to day 1, and hatmoza due to DT lynch. Mario doesn't look scum for instance - whereas FF is neutral.

Rol looks town to me, and so does spurge - no special insight on anyone else atm.

Have you caught up yet? If not, how many posts do you have left to go?

Quite a lot, I try not to worry about how many are left since I have read the parts of the discussion which you guys are talking about. So I can understand you and kind of keep up with you as well. And I am still re-reading.

I think I am around 50% caught up though.

Come on Mantle. It took me all but 45 minutes to somewhat read the game over.

hatmoza said:
Come on Mantle. It took me all but 45 minutes to somewhat read the game over.

I have observed that I usually take a lot longer to read posts than others - for eg wonk took a surprisingly short time to read that massive thread as town back when he replaced baalz.

I am improving though, and I like to keep up with current affairs so as to not disappoint others.

hatmoza said:
zero129 said:

I will admit other then that and his change of style and him admiting to it i have nothing else on the guy. Still doesnt mean i cant suspect him! (Doesnt mean id go and jump on a vote for him anytime soon also)

As for Tabaha im pretty sure the is something to him, Mario and Final Fan.

Its funny how Tabataha comes out to defend Mario and then Mario comes out of the wood work to defend Final Fan.

Bit strange if you ask me.

Finally an observation I agree on. And when you ask yourself why, it leads to masons or scum.

how many times do i have to say that i didn't post that to defend mario but to point a fail on your logic. 4th time i'm saying this i think