By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

nen-suer said:

Like i said FF is one of the players i know the most and i have a goodtrack record of identifying him as scum.

Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
I haven't got a particularly scummy feeling about him. I just hope he doesn't tunnel too much.

Oh my, how quickly things change

By which you mean ... not at all??

Not sure about something suggests neutrality

Whay you said there hints a positive feeling toward my aligment. Its a  subtle change that noticable.

And fits with you scum play style.

1.  Excuse me??

2.  I can understand you thinking that the second post showed a "subtly different" opinion from the first.  What I don't understand is how you think a SLIGHTLY CHANGED OPINION over the course of one or two fucking DAYS is cause for alarm.  Or how you think it's a remarkably fast about face, as if my opinion completely flipped or something. 

3.  How so? 

In fact, fuck this.  You can be irrational sometimes, but right now this is such utter bullshit I'm no longer able to believe it's sincere. 

Vote nen-suer

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
tabaha said:
Actually I'll go for FF. About FF and mario there are high probabilities that one or both of them are scum. The reasoning behind my vote is a bit hard to explain.

Vote FInal-Fan

Not really a backstab, but it is pretty ironic IMO that it happened right after I finally unvoted you.  I just can't think of a picture serarch I can do to describe that. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

yeah votals would be good
also

Vote: timelimit
We need one. this day is being too long

Spurge is convinced I'm scum because I told him and Pezus to shut the fuck.

Mario is tunneling like shit ever since he finished lurking. This is just too convenient for scum.

Can you to stop being stupid and asking for people's trust for something you are completely wrong about? Let's stick to hotter topics like Tabaha who is using english as an excuse. or F-F and nen.

Tabaha . You English either really sucks or you're a good actor.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

tabaha said:
hatmoza said:
supermario128 said:
zero129 said:

FoS: TruckOSaurus
FoS: DarkThanatos
FoS: MBP
Fos: Pezus
Fos: Tabaha
FoS: Rol

Why not just FoS everyone else while you are at it? :P

While it is is good that you are actively trying to scum hunt I'm not sure if it is you being sincere or you just trying to look like town. Right now I am leaning towards the latter. It just seems like you are trying too hard to appear as town.

mario... this is interesting. Mario just got done asking people for lists not so long ago yet ealier in the game he seemed quite annoyed with Zero's list.

I might have a change of heart after all.

@spurge

Both of you seem to be arguing for argument sake. Don't take advantage of mafia for a higher post count. It was annoying when I realized you two been arguing over nonsense since the beggining of the game. Of course I didn't realize that until I started rereading.

If you feel it's productive, carry on but stop being superficial 90% of the time and make real cases against each other if you really want to convince me one or the other is scum.

hatmoza that quote was totally out of context/made no sense. zero's list is something that i wouldn't consider a list because he listed 6 out of 15 and 3 of them are dead and town

hmm I only mentioned 20 times that I was rereading through the game last night. The point I made I made is in Mario's behavior.

Why are blatantly defending him?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
zero129 said:

I will admit other then that and his change of style and him admiting to it i have nothing else on the guy. Still doesnt mean i cant suspect him! (Doesnt mean id go and jump on a vote for him anytime soon also)

As for Tabaha im pretty sure the is something to him, Mario and Final Fan.

Its funny how Tabataha comes out to defend Mario and then Mario comes out of the wood work to defend Final Fan.

Bit strange if you ask me.

Finally an observation I agree on. And when you ask yourself why, it leads to masons or scum.

supermario128 said:
Btw. It isn't that hard to see what Hatmoza is trying to do here. Both he [hatmoza] and Nen are bring up stupid points to try and lynch me. Hatz knows there is a difference between FoS-ing half the players early day one and giving a genuine list of everyone regarding whether they are mafia or town this late in the game. Bringing up a post that old to begin with is weird, but now I can clearly see he is scum looking for whatever he can to get me lynched.

Also, I doubt FF is scum. He seemed genuine early on when he said he was happy he WAS NOT scum this round.

The only lynch I want to happen today is either Hatmoza or Nen.

WTF?!!

What is this lie? I'm pretty sure I made it clear that you are a lazy town. When did I ever suggest your lynch or vote for you today? Did you have your eyes duck taped and fingers cut when I turned down nen's offer?

[edited for context]

And for that. I will change my mind and vote you mario. That was the most desperate lie/ slip up I've seen in a while. Definitely reeks of scum forgetting who's what.

duct*

Sadly, I'm not a mason. Nor, of course, am I scum.

I never like getting lynched, but it pisses me off to get all this bullshit piled on me. The scummiest people in this game are voting me and voting time limit on me, and pezus is playing Pilate, voting time limit (which is as good as a vote to lynch considering how little is getting done in cruch time this game) and I'm sure he'll try to wash his hands of the guilt when I flip.

I say "scummiest" advisedly, because at least in the case of tabaha I'm waffling between thinking he's actual scum of just really that awful a player. The idea that I may be getting railroaded by obvscum who are actually town makes me seethe.

Rol, man up and pick a side. As you say, the clock is ticking.