By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

Btw. It isn't that hard to see what Hatmoza is trying to do here. Both he and Nen are bring up stupid points to try and lynch me. Hatz knows there is a difference between FoS-ing half the players early day one and giving a genuine list of everyone regarding whether they are mafia or town this late in the game. Bringing up a post that old to begin with is weird, but now I can clearly see he is scum looking for whatever he can to get me lynched.

Also, I doubt FF is scum. He seemed genuine early on when he said he was happy he WAS NOT scum this round.

The only lynch I want to happen today is either Hatmoza or Nen.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

And the only reason I'm not into you yet is because you listed mario as one of your suspects with ff. More because of mario than ff for now. And that list makes me in a difficult situation. it can either be legit suspicion or just mafia trying to kill a member that has a lot of suspicion on him. But then you also listed ff and some people are suspecting him too. It's hard to believe you would be putting 2 scum mates on the list.

pezus said:
tabaha, I certainly like your increasing activity. Keep it up! Scum or town, this will help you in the long run.

a bit hard. 2 am here

OK. I doubt Tabaha is scum. His last few posts have changed my mind. Pretty confident he is town now.

Nintendo still doomed?

zero129 said:

You say they bring up stupid points but yet you bring up pretty much none at all! other then, "They are just trying to paint me as scum so they must be scum guys vote for them!".

To the bolded all i can say is... Wow, just wow.

Do you honestly think scum are stupid enough to easily give themselves away with concrete evidence that you can easily spot. That very rarely happens. Most of the game is based on intuition and getting lucky breaks from our power roles.

I know right, it was so obvious I don't know how you missed it before.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

I'm not sure what to think.
So:
mario is certain hatmoza is scum without any proof (you still need to teach me that)

hatmoza then comes with a pointless (in my opinion) argument about mario getting pissed at zero's """"list""""

then I post saying i think that argument was pointless (targeting hatmoza. Whom hatmoza was talking about was irrelevant. My attention was focused on how/why he thought that way.

Zero came and questions my post about the lists and stuff and says he suspects mario and ff. also asks why am i defending mario (i wasn't, said in some post somewhere, also previous paragraph)

mario says he doesnt suspect FF

And after writing this all i'm at the same place. naisu
please tell me if i failed in something

supermario128 said:
Btw. It isn't that hard to see what Hatmoza is trying to do here. Both he and Nen are bring up stupid points to try and lynch me. Hatz knows there is a difference between FoS-ing half the players early day one and giving a genuine list of everyone regarding whether they are mafia or town this late in the game. Bringing up a post that old to begin with is weird, but now I can clearly see he is scum looking for whatever he can to get me lynched.

Also, I doubt FF is scum. He seemed genuine early on when he said he was happy he WAS NOT scum this round.

The only lynch I want to happen today is either Hatmoza or Nen.

mario, if you're town, hatmoza is scum and ff isn't scum you'll be my god.

Your story could be truth but no proof on hatmoza and that "he seemed genuine early..." on FF seem a bit not-normal

zero129 said:
tabaha said:
I'm not sure what to think.
So:
mario is certain hatmoza is scum without any proof (you still need to teach me that)

hatmoza then comes with a pointless (in my opinion) argument about mario getting pissed at zero's """"list""""

then I post saying i think that argument was pointless (targeting hatmoza. Whom hatmoza was talking about was irrelevant. My attention was focused on how/why he thought that way.

Zero came and questions my post about the lists and stuff and says he suspects mario and ff. also asks why am i defending mario (i wasn't, said in some post somewhere, also previous paragraph)

mario says he doesnt suspect FF

And after writing this all i'm at the same place. naisu
please tell me if i failed in something

you failed in the fact that you feeled the need to answer for Mario. Also you left out the fact i said i would of voted for you already if it wasnt for your vote on stefl. But then maybe you didnt expect him to be killed??.

But anyway for the moment i feel good with my vote on Final Fan.

repeating this for the 3rd time it hink. I did not answer for mario. I pointed a flaw (to me) on hatmoza's logic. It happened to involve mario. It could be you, me or any other player. I was looking at hatz logic. rest was irelevant

spurge i'm not going to vote hatmoza without more posts from him, unless he goes full lurk and/or ignores my other post

spurgeonryan said:
Make a decision early tabaha and hold to it. That will give you town points no matter what. Making a decision now pezus will do the same for you imo. As long as you do not change it later on. Then it is back to not trusting you. Whether you are right or wrong in the end you will still have townie points for making a decision. Instead of waiting.

what if you're mafia and are trying to get me to play as you wish?

It's pretty obvious I would vote mario. You told me to vote and I would have voted him. If you were mafia you only asked me to vote because you knew who i would vote and you would benefit from it