By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

Stefl1504 said:
Well, time to do some serious posting in the 45 minutes I can spend on a real computer! (not some fukken stupid smartphone)

Spurge, you claiming not to be a doc (or similar) was a completely counterproductive action. You still have to learn when to shut up, you don't have to comment everything when your name gets dropped. Well, at least I am quite sure he is town now.

tabaha, I am going to keep my vote on you for now, because how you reacted to my vote, while nice, it is not how I would expect you to act on this when town. Still too much qUcyy there for nao.

I am curious how MBP will behave this game, but if he does not change his behavior from last game I am quite content with lynching him.

stefl scum puts suspicion on Tabaha off the bat. Kinda anyways.

Scum putting suspicion on scum from the getgo is unheard of. I'm becomming more convinced Tabaha is town.

Also, Stefl says he's sure Spurge is town off the bat. Interesting.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
zero129 said:

FoS: TruckOSaurus
FoS: DarkThanatos
FoS: MBP
Fos: Pezus
Fos: Tabaha
FoS: Rol

Why not just FoS everyone else while you are at it? :P

While it is is good that you are actively trying to scum hunt I'm not sure if it is you being sincere or you just trying to look like town. Right now I am leaning towards the latter. It just seems like you are trying too hard to appear as town.

mario... this is interesting. Mario just got done asking people for lists not so long ago yet ealier in the game he seemed quite annoyed with Zero's list.

I might have a change of heart after all.

@spurge

Both of you seem to be arguing for argument sake. Don't take advantage of mafia for a higher post count. It was annoying when I realized you two been arguing over nonsense since the beggining of the game. Of course I didn't realize that until I started rereading.

If you feel it's productive, carry on but stop being superficial 90% of the time and make real cases against each other if you really want to convince me one or the other is scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Rereading was a big mistake. It only made me angrier with spurge.

hatmoza said:
supermario128 said:
zero129 said:

FoS: TruckOSaurus
FoS: DarkThanatos
FoS: MBP
Fos: Pezus
Fos: Tabaha
FoS: Rol

Why not just FoS everyone else while you are at it? :P

While it is is good that you are actively trying to scum hunt I'm not sure if it is you being sincere or you just trying to look like town. Right now I am leaning towards the latter. It just seems like you are trying too hard to appear as town.

mario... this is interesting. Mario just got done asking people for lists not so long ago yet ealier in the game he seemed quite annoyed with Zero's list.

I might have a change of heart after all.

@spurge

Both of you seem to be arguing for argument sake. Don't take advantage of mafia for a higher post count. It was annoying when I realized you two been arguing over nonsense since the beggining of the game. Of course I didn't realize that until I started rereading.

If you feel it's productive, carry on but stop being superficial 90% of the time and make real cases against each other if you really want to convince me one or the other is scum.

hatmoza that quote was totally out of context/made no sense. zero's list is something that i wouldn't consider a list because he listed 6 out of 15 and 3 of them are dead and town

zero i won't call that a list because it was a first day list with 6 players out of 15.
And the out of context is because i don't see that list as a proper list. Not only because of that. The "Mario just got done asking people for lists not so long ago yet ealier in the game he seemed quite annoyed with Zero's list." line got my attention because i remember that mario wasn't the only one that said that list was bad/other adjective that reflects the list's crazyness

Around the Network

Also I've been online because I always have the tab opened and I refresh it from time to time. It doesn't mean i read the new posts every time i reload the page. I won't post if i don't see anything new that catches my attention or if i'm busy.

oh and you may want to know this: i didn't answer you because i was busy browsing crunchyroll brasil boards and laughing at it.

Zero, Final Fan is not scum. Vote Hatmoza instead. Everyone else do the same. Trust me on this one.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'm getting the strange feeling about that zero's list. I'm not sure about pezus, but if he's town that list is almost the town's roster. (Rol looks pretty town to me).
I could interpret the 5 out 6 of that list being town as you spreading the seed to get some of them lynched in the following days after the 1st.
ofc this is half paranoia mode. I don't have a proper idea of pezus

a list for me: something elaborated, not made out of random feelings and smaller
happy? in that post i tried to clarify myself but looks like it doesn't work

I did not come to defend mario. i came to point a fail in hatmoza's post (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4861596)
And I already said i suspect mario. Why would I defend him? My vote isn't place yet because i'm hunting for mistakes