By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

tabaha said:

I don't care if you care or not bout me listing you in my suspects.

You want my top 3 suspects? then have them: you, ,  

So, out of everyone in the whole game you only find me suspicious? No one else at all?

-------------------------------------------------------------

After Rol's recent post...

Scum or 3rd party: Hatz, Nen, Tabaha, Mantle

Everyone else: Town

I'm fairly confident with this list.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
tabaha said:

I don't care if you care or not bout me listing you in my suspects.

You want my top 3 suspects? then have them: you, ,  

So, out of everyone in the whole game you only find me suspicious? No one else at all?

-------------------------------------------------------------

After Rol's recent post...

Scum or 3rd party: Hatz, Nen, Tabaha, Mantle

Everyone else: Town

I'm fairly confident with this list.

I suspected Stefl and then he died. I'm unlucky

Caught up. I must say, this is quite the persistent mistake people are making about Rol voting DT. As SM128 said, clearly this can only mean one thing: he's the anonymous voter

Seriously though, IMO there is NO reason to believe the anonymous vote couldn't have been placed nonconsecutively by someone who had already voted. It would be an ingenious way of having a more untraceable "double voter".

My suspects are zero and tabaha. My first instinct is to believe SM128's protests, but this isn't a very strong opinion. I'm not sure about nen-suer. I'm a tad suspicious of hatmoza for no reason I can articulate.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Fucking pissed. Second round that I've missed that I would have loved to participate in - LoL and GoT.

Tagging >_>

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

@Final Fan

What do you think about Tabaha not being able to list anyone he is suspicious of? (i.e. he isn't suspicious of anybody)

This is usually a mistake people make as mafia, but I want to hear your opinion on the matter as well.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
pezus said:

Missed this, mario?

No, I'm just not too sure yet. If I was I would have already said. Once we narrow the list doen a bit (lynches/ deaths) we will know later. For now: Zero > Mantle > Pezus.

How do you think the anonymous voter role works out?

mantlepiecek said:

How do you think the anonymous voter role works out?

The player can either vote normally or choice to vote anonymously. Although, like others have suggested, it could be similar to a double voter. Although, if the anonymous voter could also vote normally at the same time then why did our mod say that "Anonymous voter hammered." I read that as saying someone else secretly hammered the vote at that moment, as opposed to we have a double voter which is why he was hammered.

Nintendo still doomed?

@Mantle

Are you all caught up with the thread? If so, give me your top 3 suspects.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
@Mantle

Are you all caught up with the thread? If so, give me your top 3 suspects.

Not caught up with the thread except for the end where you guys were discussing anonymous voter.

I have one suspect and it is hatmoza at present for his lynch of DT. The one with anonymous voter hammering.

But looking at his posts this day is making me reconsider since he usually plays this way as town. If one of us three is an anonymous voter it completely misses the point of being anonymous though.

But there are such roles - hammerer as it is called in the wiki can only hammer someone privately or publicly if he wishes. But he is a passive role sometimes, in which case his vote should not be on the lynch train.