By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

supermario128 said:
pezus said:

Well you like numbers, so I'll say 50% confident. All I know is that I sure as hell did not vote. So if we assume your scenario, it would be either hatmoza or zero from my perspective.

You mean Mantle or Zero? Hatmoza did vote for him.

As in, I am a double voter.

And you are wasting your time with me. You lurk and pop out with a hunch and vote for me. As lazy as that was. I'm not too concerned with it, but I'm sticking with lazy town. Very lazy.

I'm more interested in nen and prof all of a sudden.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
tabaha said:

No concrete proof but you're sure? Damn you're good man.

Indeed. So, name me your top 3 suspects please.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

EBWOP ^ not saying I'm a double voter that's just what pezus was suggesting about me. I think.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

As in, I am a double voter.

I'm more interested in nen and prof all of a sudden.

Good to know... :P

Prof is dead, so why are you so interested in him?

Nintendo still doomed?

Prof is dead!

ahahahaha!

I meant Pezus. My bad.

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
tabaha said:

No concrete proof but you're sure? Damn you're good man.

Indeed. So, name me your top 3 suspects please.

my problem is that i don't really have them. but you're going their way if you continue like that. I'm pretty bad when it comes to suspect people

pezus said:

Missed this, mario?

No, I'm just not too sure yet. If I was I would have already said. Once we narrow the list doen a bit (lynches/ deaths) we will know later. For now: Zero > Mantle > Pezus.

Nintendo still doomed?

RolStoppable said:
I appreciate that I am not in the suspect pool of this hypothetical scenario that the mysterious voter must have been someone who didn't already vote for DT, but for completion's sake I have to point out that I didn't vote for DT either. So there are four people alive who didn't vote for DT on Day 2.

Sorry, I assumed you had voted for him going by the table. Maybe you are the mysterious voter then? :P

Nintendo still doomed?

tabaha said:

my problem is that i don't really have them. but you're going their way if you continue like that. I'm pretty bad when it comes to suspect people

I don't care if you list me or not. I want you to list your top 3 suspects and I won't take no for an answer. It doesn't matter if you are right or wrong. That never stopped me before. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
tabaha said:

I don't care if you list me or not. I want you to list your top 3 suspects and I won't take no for an answer. It doesn't matter if you are right or wrong. That never stopped me before. :P

I don't care if you care or not bout me listing you in my suspects.

You want my top 3 suspects? then have them: you, <i don't have>, <i don' have>