By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:

Well it's tonight, and you're online. Spill it.

I don't think there is anything else to spill. I will say my name is Vayne if that helps you, or did you have something else you wanted to ask me?

nah... I'm just caught up. And I'm trying to figure out whether you really are a vanil', or scum posing as a cop since I really doubt you are cop, or if there even is a cop in a game with both masons and watcher.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

my instincts say stupid town.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

OK. We know the mysterious voter is probably mafia. We know it cannot be anyone who actually voted for Thanatos since it was an anonymous vote. Thus, the mysterious voter is either Pezus, Zero, or Mantle. Thus, one of these three is mafia. Keep that in mind as the game progresses.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Vote: Hatmoza

He is scum, I'm sure of that.

I would like to know the reason behind my vote, because I'm seeing it this way: rol mentioned we should vote a bronie and I clearly talk about FF on my post. Then you appear with that post going for Hatz who happens to have a pony avatar. And you seem pretty sure that Hatz is scum. How? And I'm interpreting this as a way to direct attentions to hatz and ignore FF

pezus said:

No, there's a possibility that the voter is a version of a double voter. Don't you think? It would almost defeat the purpose if the person is not allowed to vote twice.

Could be, or I could be right. How confident are you about the double voter part?

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

Nen pushed the Dark lynch

and

was he not the one who attempted to start the mario train earlier?

tabaha said:

I would like to know the reason behind my vote, because I'm seeing it this way: rol mentioned we should vote a bronie and I clearly talk about FF on my post. Then you appear with that post going for Hatz who happens to have a pony avatar. And you seem pretty sure that Hatz is scum. How? And I'm interpreting this as a way to direct attentions to hatz and ignore FF

Yes, I am sure he is scum. No, it has nothing to do with his pony avatar. If I judged people by avatar I would leave Hatz and FF alone. :P

Directing away attention from FF, or directing attention away from myself? Either way, both assumptions are wrong.

As far as concrete proof that Hatz is scum. I have none of that. ;)

Nintendo still doomed?

pezus said:

Well you like numbers, so I'll say 50% confident. All I know is that I sure as hell did not vote. So if we assume your scenario, it would be either hatmoza or zero from my perspective.

You mean Mantle or Zero? Hatmoza did vote for him.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
tabaha said:

Yes, I am sure he is scum. No, it has nothing to do with his pony avatar. If I judged people by avatar I would leave Hatz and FF alone. :P

Directing away attention from FF, or directing attention away from myself? Either way, both assumptions are wrong.

As far as concrete proof that Hatz is scum. I have none of that. ;)

No concrete proof but you're sure? Damn you're good man.

oh and the avatar thingy was related to rol and his post about voting a bronie. Not to judging people