By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

RolStoppable said:
Regarding masons, I don't think there are three of them in a game of this size. It's much more likely that there are just two of them which makes the remaining one as good as a vanilla townie. The mason should only come forward if it is unavoidable. Sure, claiming would help the town to reduce the suspect pool, but on the flipside it would also reduce the targets for the mafia who want to eliminate our power roles.

I'm not convinced because masons can have powers so scum will still be shooting in the dark.

Maybe because you're scum you are thinking that way. I never asked for powers. I asked for masons. You are thinking way beyond what I'm suggesting which is even making you smellier.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Won't be posting until later tonight. Yes, I have been lurking. No, I am not scum. I didn't care if Thanatos was scum or not, like I said. What he did was just dumb and he had to pay for it. :P

Well it's tonight, and you're online. Spill it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
FoS Mantle.

Either Linkz has a strong role or he is scum. That seems to be the only reason mods ever bother bringing replacments in.

Vote: Pezus.

That's pretty poor deduction since -from my experience at least- replacements are usually always vanil' town.

RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
FoS Mantle.

Either Linkz has a strong role or he is scum. That seems to be the only reason mods ever bother bringing replacments in.

Vote: Pezus.

You mean like last game when a vanilla townie got replaced?

point ninja'd

pezus said:
nen-suer said:

So you're asking why now and not why.

For number of reasons. I wanted him to reply to my post and i wanted to judge a "certain individual" reaction.

And finally because i'll be going to bed soon.

Chelsea vs Manchester United match kept up late and i need to sleep now.

What do you think of Mario and who are your suspects pezus ?

Well as I said before Mario is at the top of my list right now. It's hard to get a good read when the days have been so short but I'd have to say tabaha is on there as well. Hatmoza voting for DarkT when he did looked scummy (he even said it himself...). You are a mystery as always to me, so let's say you're neutral. FF is also neutral, not too confident about him. Linkz has barely been here but what I saw looked townie enough.

I feel confident about Rol, decent about spurge and I feel like zero is town as well given his mistakes.

There's no mystery to it, and there's always a reason for my actions. It just didn't go as I planned and it backfired horribly.

I disagree with your town list. I suspect Rol and Zero the most right now.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

The theme is irrelevant. I don't know why you are roleclaiming at this point and the way you are leading into your scum and town lists kinda makes me think that you are the cop. But then again, why would you investigate spurge?

So my actual question: Why did you roleclaim?

Trust me, I wouldn't investigate Spurge. There are much more suspicious people than him, which is why I said I think he is town. I would have investiagted Hatz, Tabaha, or Nen last night. The night before would have either been Trucks or Prof. So no, I am not the cop.

Why did I role claim? To help out the people who are suspicious of me. Honestly, Nen seems to be mafia pushing for an easy lynch on someone who has been lurking and I won't have it. There is no danger in role claiming vanilla. Sure, some people won't believe my claim but it is better to get it out of the way know then to claim later in the game when I'm sure people won't believe it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

RolStoppable said:
I think we should lynch a brony toDay. It's just a hunch, but for some reason I feel it's the right thing to do.

What better way then starting with the newest member of the herd -you.

pezus said:
If I had to guess who was lying at the moment, it would be Mario. I think he being the mysterious voter as well makes sense given his single post with a whole lot of justification for the vote. He wanted to lynch DT as an "example" as if that would really do anything at all.

There is only one problem with your theory. I already voted for Thanatos so I can't be the mysterious voter. Our mod even said an anonymous vote was cast, meaning it had to have been someone who had not already voted. So, what am I lying about exactly?

Nintendo still doomed?

RolStoppable said:
tabaha said:
I should, but it's like, every time I post I have someone quoting me saying I didn't interpreted it correctly. It gets depressing after a while

Probably not a great situation to be in, but how else do you expect to learn the nuances of the game?

I know English isn't your first language, but if you are ever in doubt about something, then try to formulate it as a question rather than a statement.

It's not really a problem with the english. It's just that i make retarded interpretations.

hatmoza said:

Well it's tonight, and you're online. Spill it.

I don't think there is anything else to spill. I will say my name is Vayne if that helps you, or did you have something else you wanted to ask me?

Nintendo still doomed?