By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

Yoshiya said:
I'll bow to peer pressure and let DT off completely on this one. Personally I felt he was going a little too far but the majority of you seem to think otherwise and I don't want you not wanting me to host again because I misuse my power.

You were in the wrong, but the fact you realized your mistake and admit to it, you are a better mod than I was going to give you credit for. Because in all honesty, I was going to give you an ear load.

Newb mods -and I'm so fucking sick of this- need to stop putting their dick in the broth, and let it the players brew it themselves. If you have any rules that you want to add, let it be known before the game starts. And for fuck sake, that last thing you want to resort to is modkill threats.

Yoshiya, I understand your intentions were good, but being an asshole in the game of mafia is the nature of the beast in some instances. I even read it in the official wiki at some point in life (paraphrasing coz I can't seem to find it), "if you don't have a think skin, don't play. Players can/will be cruel in certain instances."

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I'm not going to lie, Trucks was my lead suspect. Now I have to reevaluate everything.

Zero, I don't believe for one second you went on that night end rant without knowing the day ended. Add to that you bring the game of mafia to my wall. Are you ever going to learn how to play this game properly? Inexcusable in my opinion. And no, I don't hate, I just think you are a counter productive player in mafia game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Vote: Dark

*insert parroted reason* I've read enough from Dark and others and pretty much agree with all cases against him.

If that vote came off as scummy, good.

Day 2 Ends

Name L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch!
DT Nen F-F Spurge Mario Tabaha Hat Lynch!
Rol DT            

Flip will come at Dayfall which will be either 48 hours from now or when all roles have taken their actions.

No posting until then.

spurgeonryan said:
L-1?

Yes. Enough time for zero to come back who is patiently being awaited by rol. All that's left is for them is to roleclaim that they are both masons.

Around the Network

How is it lynch?

Nah carry on.

Anonymous voter hammered.

Oh brilliant. You just killed me Hat.

Scumbag Radish. I bet this was his suggestion giving Mafia this power.

Well played mafiascum. I dislike you all intensely. :P

GL town! Your going to need it :)

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Not in a position to write flavour at the moment but I didn't want the Night to drag on any longer since all actions have been confirmed.

DT was Garen, a vanilla townie.

Prof was Kog'Maw, a vanilla townie.

Stefl was Shyvana, a mafia  2-shot, non-consecutive strongman.

DAY 2 START

Why... do you... hate... gingers... so... much... (btw. this is DotA 2, but I don't care~)