By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

DarkThanatos said:
Haha Yoshiya- I wasn't insulting Spurge. I was laughing at Tabaha because he gets stuff wrong all the time, and then tried to pick Spurge up on it :P

but i didn't try to pick him up on it. where did you get that idea?

Around the Network

I would consider that a very inappropriate modkill.

Also tabaha's behavior is very bad IMO. Lurking because he doesn't think any of the discussion is important, honestly, it's that attitude that makes games drag out. Also, just as an anecdote, I know someone who justifies his inattention with the claim that "his brain filters out irrelevant information" and then when he is confused about something in the conversation (referring to something earlier), he defends himself by saying that he didn't consider the information relevant at the time. Well guess what, he was wrong, and so are you.

And yet, I still hate DT. It's a conundrum.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan said:
Thank you yoshiya. Sometimes it takes people with some power to make proper changes. I was starting to get real anoyed and quit. You are doing a good job with your first game. Keep it up!

What happened to pushing people's buttons?    But yeah I actually thought you were joking before so I'm glad I had that misunderstanding corrected.  Speaking of which, it's "furious" (or I guess you might have meant "ferocious"). 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
spurgeonryan said:
Thank you yoshiya. Sometimes it takes people with some power to make proper changes. I was starting to get real anoyed and quit. You are doing a good job with your first game. Keep it up!

What happened to pushing people's buttons?    But yeah I actually thought you were joking before so I'm glad I had that misunderstanding corrected.  Speaking of which, it's "furious" (or I guess you might have meant "ferocious"). 

Who says he isn't ferocious as well?

/WontPostAgainButDyingNightOneSucks

Signature goes here!

Final-Fan said:
I would consider that a very inappropriate modkill.

Also tabaha's behavior is very bad IMO. Lurking because he doesn't think any of the discussion is important, honestly, it's that attitude that makes games drag out. Also, just as an anecdote, I know someone who justifies his inattention with the claim that "his brain filters out irrelevant information" and then when he is confused about something in the conversation (referring to something earlier), he defends himself by saying that he didn't consider the information relevant at the time. Well guess what, he was wrong, and so are you.

And yet, I still hate DT. It's a conundrum.

Ouch. :P

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Yoshiya, do not modkill people for something like being mean in a game of mafia, it is how some people play and even the mods of this site give a little more space to mafia players, which is pretty rare on this site.

And like Rol said, that would mean auto modkill of hat as well. Just let DT or whomever else is playing play it, unless the insults get really heated up which I don't think they did.

I'll bow to peer pressure and let DT off completely on this one. Personally I felt he was going a little too far but the majority of you seem to think otherwise and I don't want you not wanting me to host again because I misuse my power.

RolStoppable said:
Yoshiya said:
I'll bow to peer pressure and let DT off completely on this one. Personally I felt he was going a little too far but the majority of you seem to think otherwise and I don't want you not wanting me to host again because I misuse my power.

Now make me a sandwich.

But that means going to the kitchen and that's so far away :G

Yoshiya said:

We wouldn't not give you another chance because of one mistake. You are doing a great job anyway.

If at any point anyone feels that someone is being genuinely mean to them, send me a PM. I will give the person a warning and if it happens again they will be modkilled. This will help get around the problem that half of Spurge's posts can't be taken seriously and thus I don't know if he is being serious in this or not.