By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

Something to consider.

Neither Hat, Rol, Linkz or Prof were nighkilled. I was expecting one of them to go, as as i'm led to believe - they are usually Night 1 targets.

Trucks was killed instead, this could be because he suspected me, and mafia want another reason for town to suspect me.
Maybe several of them are scum as well.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Seeing as people still seem to be discussing it, Zero has been warned about both posting after night and posting on Hat's wall about mafia. He has no more chances. Any of his posts after Nightfall (I'm willing to make an exception on this for the posts that are obviously not done on purpose for example if it was a huge post that was posted 1 minute after Nightfall and thus he was clearly writing it at the time of Nightfall) or on people's walls will result in him being modkilled.

spurgeonryan said:
Thanatos is saying if he dies then someone else dies as well? Or did he read his PM wrong?

When did Zero threaten to post his PM again Thany?

I have explained the first bit spurge - if I'm lynched, then Mafia get their nightkill. 

Zero didn't. My point was you both broke rules. You were punished, I think Zero should be too. 

Yoshiya said:
Seeing as people still seem to be discussing it, Zero has been warned about both posting after night and posting on Hat's wall about mafia. He has no more chances. Any of his posts after Nightfall (I'm willing to make an exception on this for the posts that are obviously not done on purpose for example if it was a huge post that was posted 1 minute after Nightfall and thus he was clearly writing it at the time of Nightfall) or on people's walls will result in him being modkilled.

Ok. You're the host. 

In that case, 

Unvote Zero

Vote Rol

pezus said:
DarkThanatos said:
pezus said:

DarkThanatos said:

There isn't really anything else I can say in my defense that I can think of now. If people decide to lynch me, then I'll flip vanilla town and town will have lost 4 players in a row. 

4 players in a row? 

MBP, Truck, Me, and whoever Mafia nightkill tonight. 

A mafia nightkill won't be guaranteed if our doctor is good

We can but hope. I wouldn't hold my hopes to it though, there are a lot of players, and he can choose but one person. Even with other blocking roles, its still the most likely situation that the kill gets through. 

Around the Network
pezus said:
DarkThanatos said:

Aside from my late vote, and my desire to see the rules upheld, can you explain what other play of mine has been suspect please? 

Aside from that, thankyou for playing like a decent town and not rushing into my lynch. You are now on my town list. 

Well it's all been brought up before, but it's a combination of your desire to get zero modkilled, mild "parroting" (I do not necessarily agree with Nen here, it can be interpreted either way) but mainly it was that vote. BUT, like I said, I am not very confident that you're scum.

That's about what I thought. 

Well, I've dropped the Zero vote now the host has spoken explicitly. I don't think I've been parroting, so it's the vote then. 

I can't defend that anymore then i have already though. 

Just making sure there isn't anything else I can remove. 

Just saying that I won't be able to post anything decent until I get home in 4 or 5 hours max. Busy with uni right now

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:

Ok. You're the host.

In that case,
Unvote Zero
Vote Rol

So you're saying you didn't notice the first time Yoshiya made this announcement? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Yoshiya said:
Please check all the posts before posting yourself to make sure that you don't post during the night again. If you do it again you will be modkilled Zero.
Also, Day will be starting at 11 GMT, I just need to actually wake up before I can deal with sorting out what happened :P

For your convenience DarkT. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I don't think DT's vote is very suspicious, because I've been saying for a couple rounds how important it is to take a stance. Also because it would be a huge risk to do so after seeing the flak I ended up getting for it last round.(outside of spurge, but he doesn't count)

And Sandy is a big bitch. I am going to be very busy for the next couple of days, and then when I finally get home I may have to resort to phone posting if I don't have power, the horror!

Yoshi, if there are any more deadlines instituted, please make them greater than 24 hours in the event that you won't be around instead of shorter.