By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Bioshock Infinite trailer

Tagged games:

pezus said:
Epic. GOTY 2013 :O?

It's going up against GTAV, TLOU and Watch Dogs to name a few contenders... gonna be tough.

Around the Network

Oh my!

Looks really cool, but it is a trailer. Most trailers look cool.

AMAZING!!!

pezus said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
pezus said:

It's going up against GTAV, TLOU and Watch Dogs to name a few contenders... gonna be tough.

Well it will at least be a contender. GTAV is too mainstream I think to win all the GOTYs

Oh yeah it'll probably win a few. Who will get the majority or the most is practically impossible to predict with any accuracy right now. So most gaming sites are hipsters now? ;P

Around the Network
selnor said:
Glad to see Bioshock Infinite is largely unchanged with the Producer and 2 other developers leaving to join Microsoft.

I was worried about the title. But it looks as though the leg work was already done and now its fine tuning. Hopefully nothing drastic is changed between now and February.

Game looks great.

Kevin Levine SON!

pezus said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
pezus said:

Well it will at least be a contender. GTAV is too mainstream I think to win all the GOTYs

Jesus man none of those games are even out yet, maybe they will suck big times.

AndrewWK said:
pezus said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
pezus said:

Jesus man none of those games are even out yet, maybe they will suck big times.

Judging by the talent behind them, and the info/gameplay we have seen, that's doubtful.

Game looks really good. I doubt that it will live up to the original but it will probably be great regardless.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

It's just nice to see the game again, I see they took the Elizabeth design complaints to heart.

Should be even better than the first game.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!