By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 4 Launch Trailer "Scanned", is out now!

Tagged games:

Did you like the trailer?

Yes 60 88.24%

No 3 4.41%

In between 5 7.35%

Total:68

Because for me this game will be GOTY regardless if the media gives it to it or not.

343 would have to fuck the franchise up in EPIC proportions for me to not love it as Halo is my favorite franchise.

Luckily however all the gameplay footage Ive seen is incredible and looks like 343 is not only living up to Bungie but surpassig them.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

I know but seriously why are you people already saying GOTY? It's not even actual gameplay footage how difficult is it to make something look awesome when it's not actually in the game. Give me a trailer with actual gameplay footage that is awesome then let's talk about game of the year. You can't say a game is GOTY when you have not even tried it. You can say that it's going to be a great game but damn...GOTY?? CMON PEOPLE.

So which is it, a trailer with gameplay or people actually having played the game before the claims can be made?

Based on the opinions of people who have played some campaign, what we've seen from E3, and all of the various multiplayer videos that are out there, it isn't as much of a stretch as you make it out to be. Relax alt account, people are excited for Halo. Besides, if you wanna take up this beef you are in the wrong place, bring your weak stuff here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=148718&page=1#

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

smroadkill15 said:
toadslayer72 said:
Is it more shitty dubstep? ^

It uses the song Revival, no dubstep. Honestly, I like the "Scanned" trailer with music better.  

Yeah that made more of a difference than I thought it would.

GAME OF THE YEAR MUTHA FUCKAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
riderz13371 said:

I know but seriously why are you people already saying GOTY? It's not even actual gameplay footage how difficult is it to make something look awesome when it's not actually in the game. Give me a trailer with actual gameplay footage that is awesome then let's talk about game of the year. You can't say a game is GOTY when you have not even tried it. You can say that it's going to be a great game but damn...GOTY?? CMON PEOPLE.

So which is it, a trailer with gameplay or people actually having played the game before the claims can be made?

Based on the opinions of people who have played some campaign, what we've seen from E3, and all of the various multiplayer videos that are out there, it isn't as much of a stretch as you make it out to be. Relax alt account, people are excited for Halo. Besides, if you wanna take up this beef you are in the wrong place, bring your weak stuff here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=148718&page=1#

This isn't an alt acc it's my actual account. I've always visisted this website but never made an account cause all you see people doing is praising some company for having more sales or w.e as if the user is making money off of that company making a profit. I mean I understand posting sales numbers and discussing them but people just take this stuff too far IMO. As for the halo thing, if you are going to claim a game to be GOTY without even playing it, that just does not make any sense to me. Also don't try to call me a Halo hater or w.e you people say nowadays, cause I could care less about a game getting awards. BTW I already made a prediciton on that thread but since you don't care enough to see my post I guess that does not matter. 88 on metacritic.

riderz13371 said:
toadslayer72 said:
riderz13371 said:

This isn't an alt acc it's my actual account. I've always visisted this website but never made an account cause all you see people doing is praising some company for having more sales or w.e as if the user is making money off of that company making a profit. I mean I understand posting sales numbers and discussing them but people just take this stuff too far IMO. As for the halo thing, if you are going to claim a game to be GOTY without even playing it, that just does not make any sense to me. Also don't try to call me a Halo hater or w.e you people say nowadays, cause I could care less about a game getting awards. BTW I already made a prediciton on that thread but since you don't care enough to see my post I guess that does not matter. 88 on metacritic.

So then why even bring up the whole, "no gameplay in the trailer" bullshit then? I mean what would that prove if we haven't played it anyway? You look bad comming here trying to call out Halo fans for being excited about the game when your reasoning doesn't even stand up to your own explanation. 88 on Meta huh, your right, I don't care.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
riderz13371 said:
toadslayer72 said:
riderz13371 said:

So then why even bring up the whole, "no gameplay in the trailer" bullshit then? I mean what would that prove if we haven't played it anyway? You look bad comming here trying to call out Halo fans for being excited about the game when your reasoning doesn't even stand up to your own explanation. 88 on Meta huh, your right, I don't care.

Man listen i'm not trying to start arguing with you. I don't care what console or game you like because i'm not gonna hate on you for having an OPINION. But this was a live action trailer if i'm not mistaken and I just can't seem to understand why people are saying it will be game of the year. Listen I REALLY love the uncharted franchise but I never once claimed Uncharted to be game of the year without having played it. I guess some people just think differently and are really hyped for the game. I understand that. We will just have to wait and see when the game comes out early November. No hard feelings.

can't pick my jaw up from the floor; didn't expect such an incredible job, can't wait for the 6th

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

riderz13371 said:
toadslayer72 said:
riderz13371 said:
toadslayer72 said:
riderz13371 said:

Man listen i'm not trying to start arguing with you. I don't care what console or game you like because i'm not gonna hate on you for having an OPINION. But this was a live action trailer if i'm not mistaken and I just can't seem to understand why people are saying it will be game of the year. Listen I REALLY love the uncharted franchise but I never once claimed Uncharted to be game of the year without having played it. I guess some people just think differently and are really hyped for the game. I understand that. We will just have to wait and see when the game comes out early November. No hard feelings.

None taken and I appologize if came off too dickish. I think it is just a matter of different outlooks.

riderz13371 said:

It's a live action/cg commercial to get people excited for the game, like MS does for all Halo games.

If you want to see live action, then just check out the E3 Gameplay Video.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"