By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Predictions: Halo 4 will be GOTY... Metacritic between 94-97

Pavolink said:
Aldro said:

Hello there!

It appears AC3 will indeed be under 90 meta. (Its 83 based on just 4 now, will change ofcourse but 90 is looking very grim). Ofcourse we have 1 month to wait before we can be 100% sure.

Just halo 4 down to go! Its either a tie, or I win. (most likely)

Mwehehehe >:D

Guess I'm doomed.

(._. )

GG its a tie..

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
On Thursday, we shall see if Halo 4 can do what other 2012 games couldnt!

On a personal note, I hope Halo 4 gets GOTY. Really deserves it from the effort we have seen. I STILL get comments (not here) on Uncharted 2 winning GOTY in 2009. Now I can hopefully say: 2009 was sooooo 3 years ago. Live in the present.....Halo 4 GOTY 2012!

Halo, dont disapoint

*Hugs Sales*

Its okay man. Its okay.

Looks like this prediction was pretty off. Oh well still got a decent score.

well damn

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
well damn

dont pour salt into the wound, its too fresh :(

Around the Network
Aldro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
well damn

meh I fault the reviewers in this case..not the game. I'm sure the game is good. metacritic is so broken. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

brendude13 said:

Not trying to troll the game, just thought I would give an "out there" prediction that will be funny to come back to. We all saw what happened with Resident Evil 6, I doubt many people predicted that.

That's not what I remember reading back in October 15! Here is his real, unedited post:

"95

If this game gets lower than 90, then I'm going to post shirtless Justin Bieber pics all over my signature for the rest of the year. That' show confident I am"

- Brendude13

Come on now, honor your word! Post them Justin Bieber Pictures!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Aldro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
well damn

meh I fault the reviewers in this case..not the game. I'm sure the game is good. metacritic is so broken. 

What about Heavy Rain? That got 87 too.

Drakes Fortune 88.

Is that spot on according to you? I think I'd personally give HR a 8.5-9 and DF .. well now its a bit outdated compared to UC2 and UC3 XD.. Like 8 at best.

Aldro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Aldro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
well damn

What about Heavy Rain? That got 87 too.

Drakes Fortune 88.

Is that spot on according to you? I think I'd personally give HR a 8.5-9 and DF .. well now its a bit outdated compared to UC2 and UC3 XD.. Like 8 at best.

actually yeah..I put both those games in that range of score

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

This game is not getting GOTY, I remember some idiot calling this the best game this year.Not the best game he's played this year,but the BEST game this year.
He was a this game is not even Triple A standards back to the drawing board.
I only wished that it didn't get this much hype there are so many better games that deserve more than this game will sell in it's lifetime.

All Hype and No Bite.