By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

RolStoppable said:

Recap of all the amazing things I did in this game:

Day 1: Voted for a time limit instantly to speed up the boring Day 1 phase. Said that I was happy about my role to draw a scan from the mafia's role cop. Lynched pezus to do him a favor (he had enough of being town yet again).

Day 2: Pointed out that I know the town's win condition while the mafia does not. With this I confirmed myself as town which is normally an impossible task as vanilla town.

Day 3: Advised DT to roleclaim six hours before the deadline to get things moving. Baited linkz into sacrificing his own scumbuddy.

Day 4: Told spurge to just come forward and claim doctor. Ordered tabaha to vote for linkz and make me a sandwich.

the thing with you asking tabaha to make you a sandwich was double the fun for me. Sadly teasing him with it on IRC would be a rule-breaking T_T

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:

But did you get that sandwich though?

Negative. Just like I didn't get a result for my Night 3 investigation.

You didn't get a result because you fell asleep at 8 o'clock after a glass of warm milk and you woke up the next morning only to realize you had totally forgotten about your plan to investigate Linkzmax.

Signature goes here!

Stefl1504 said:
RolStoppable said:

Recap of all the amazing things I did in this game:

Day 1: Voted for a time limit instantly to speed up the boring Day 1 phase. Said that I was happy about my role to draw a scan from the mafia's role cop. Lynched pezus to do him a favor (he had enough of being town yet again).

Day 2: Pointed out that I know the town's win condition while the mafia does not. With this I confirmed myself as town which is normally an impossible task as vanilla town.

Day 3: Advised DT to roleclaim six hours before the deadline to get things moving. Baited linkz into sacrificing his own scumbuddy.

Day 4: Told spurge to just come forward and claim doctor. Ordered tabaha to vote for linkz and make me a sandwich.

the thing with you asking tabaha to make you a sandwich was double the fun for me. Sadly teasing him with it on IRC would be a rule-breaking T_T

There's still people on IRC?

Signature goes here!

@trucks, there is a large amount of people on IRC if you go to the right channels.

@rol, with a scum vanilla in the game I also speculated with there being no cop. The post by linkz you mentioned was the one that made me target him. Also he (linkz) was not really helpfull over the course of the game. In retrospective, I probably wouldn't have targeted mario if it weren't for the short day.Also I thought there would be no doc until I did not die night 3

EBWOP

... short day 1

Around the Network

We won. I feel kinda sad for not voting FF.
People can't imagine my rage when i saw my role being vanilla town again

Anyone put a sign-up thread up yet?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

^ Was literally just about to link it haha

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=149112&page=1#

I wish to you both (pezus and tabaha) the curse of being scum game after game after game then you'll jump for joy whenever you draw the vanilla townie card.

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
inb4 linkz says mafia were underpowered :o

I said it from the very beginning. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089