• Banshee - Tracker - Stefl1504
  • Witch - Vanilla - Yoshiya
  • Zombie - Vanilla - pezus
  • Balrog - Vanilla - RolStoppable

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Look @ sefl taking out the scum
Look @ Mario role claiming role cop.
Look @ FF thinking lurking will make him win again.

Look @ *spurg* not being modkilled,saving stefl & securing the win!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Hurray ^O^ Good job town, especially you Stefl, you effectively won us the game ><

Also, in case I don't get there in time on the sign up thread, I'm interested in hosting next with Radish as my co-mod to help me balance. I already have an idea of what I want to do.

Good game everyone, if YOshiya's round was going ahead, I was planning on co-modding the next round :) We've got some good ideas, so it should be fun :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Good Game guys :D
Can i have some feedback - should i have claimed PGO earlier?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
pezus said:
What was this about, trucks? "The players who reacted to the Paranoid Gun Owner claim are missing some key elements and it's killing me that I can't set them straight!"

When I said that everyone in town was acting like PGO couldn't possibly be a scum fakeclaim when it's quite the opposite. No cop, tracker, roleblocker, etc will ever target a claimed PGO to verify his claim so had DarkThanatos been scum on the verge of a lynch a PGO claim would have been a good fakeclaim.

Signature goes here!

Linkz used one of his Executions on Mario (not only using it on fellow scum but wasting it to boot) and then his question "what if you all trusted one another" inspired you all to trust one another.

Sure I laid low too much, but DAT THROW

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hey not bad guys!~

Also, from the mafia QT (which I approve of being pulicized):
"FOR THE RECORD, I was unavailable for the last four and a half hours [last 3-4 hours of the day], and didn't announce that fact based on the principle that doing so would be more likely to facilitate mafia vote-manipuating shenanigans rather than let town make informed choices knowing that my vote is immobile. Whoops! I'll know better next time, and I'll tell the town, and then mafia will do something and everyone will blame me."

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

DarkThanatos said:
Good Game guys :D
Can i have some feedback - should i have claimed PGO earlier?

Since you were unlikely to be targetted, I guess you did the right thing. Although I personally would have pushed for your lynch after your claim on Day Three since it could have been a scum ploy to avoid scans.

If a player like prof got the role then not claiming could have been disatrous since he's so popular on Night 1.

Signature goes here!