By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Of course, if the doc didn't target me he is adviced to stay silent... And if the one I targeted is the doc I will hit him n the face after the game.

Around the Network

@ spurge, it is different when you track a person to the one who got killed, then when you get some other result... See, yesterday the possibilities were that I was blocked, or MBP really didn't do anything, or that he will lie. Also, if I see someone visiting someone, I don't just say it so that they potentially stay hidden. This is why I am giving the doc the choise to claim himself. Also if the doc didn't visit me I don't reveal one of towns powers. Though I doubt that a non-doc visited me.

spurgeonryan said:
Yes.

so yiu are the doc and targeted me?

Vote: linkz

Then as I thought linkz is scum, if he flips doc, we just lynch spurge tomorrow

Vote: Linkz

I'm more than willing to follow Stefl on this after he got us a scum on Day 2.

Around the Network

As to why linkz > spurge as scum, easy, because this player set up on the scumream would explain why mario performed the night 1 kill, because out of the 3 he would be considered the 'worst' player... And FF also had a power...

What crazy shenanigans we're witnessing today.

I shall be watching and listening carefully.

spurgeonryan said:
Well stefl... I did start a lynch train on final fan..... so......

Why linkz? Because of his strange behavior? Are time limits his weakness? Lol

if you call not playing as good as usual strange, then yes, his strange behaviour would be the reason, next to the thing with him fitting into the scumteam due to player setup

Rol, was not really on my scumlist. General doubt yes, but nothing that would let me peg him as scum.

Also, since this is the perfect situation for bystanders:

*hands out popcorn*