By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Honestly Linkz?
If spurge, Smeags and I were all town. I would vote you, pure because all my other leads would suck, and you have had two last minute votes, which is very unlike you from last game. I would not expect this to actually lynch you though.
People I would actually end up lunching and voting for would be MBP or Yoshiya. MBP for epic lurking and random Pezus bit day 1. Yoshiya because of his horrific arguments and bad reading of the thread. He also took a long time to unvote me, after I personally addressed him with several valid points.
I don't have a truly big scumspect. I've been too distracted by Spurge and having to justify everything I do.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

@linkz and Smeags. If you have any last questions please ask them now. I am dead tired, and j have to get Up for school in 5 and a half hours. I can probably be here for another 10 mins max, then I'll have to trust you two to make the right decision.

Linkzmax said:
@DT: Had you given the wrong answer you'd have been dead to rights.
@smeags: Yes, confirmed town would mean you know the other two are town.

I'm not going to lie, right now Rol played a great game of pushing me on the lynch train. I'm kind of annoyed... with him right now.

But, I still stand by my vote for Zero, as his claim to not know what MBP did the previous night (despite his role claim as Vanilla) is highly suspicious.

spurgeonryan said:
Why not just ignore me? Why am I your excuse for not being able to play the game properly Thanatos?

Because everytime you post something stupid, I want to smack my head against the desk. That's not a productive atmosphere :P 

I'm pretty sure I won't be voting you today, I think your "honesty" has struck me with a decent vibe from you. I have no interest in a spurge lynch though.

Around the Network
tabaha said:

Summoning you for your opinion on matters.

spurgeonryan said:
Votals?

Here.

Anything from you Smeags?

@Spurge. He hasn't left a lasting impact on me, and he isn't one of the players I have gone and re-read over yet. I can't make a judgement on him until I do. He was scummy for joining the lunch train on me, even admitting he didn't have a "fantastic case" when I pushed him. But then he folded to reason and acknowledged he was wrong, which removes that a little bit. I am undecided on him atm

Linkzmax said:
tabaha said:

Summoning you for your opinion on matters.

Final-Fan. He did some stuff that makes me curious. I would need to go back and pinpoint it though

spurgeonryan said:

Why do I feel like thanatos, Smeags, and myself are in some sort of trap. Everyone else is just staying out of the way.

Tell me about it.

I had this feeling (Final paragraph before I quoted you) when it was just you and me locked in the votals.

@DarkT

I got nothin'. My bones are achin' and I'm one tired bone daddy. Guh.