By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

DarkThanatos said:
I'm just going to ignore you spurge.

And tonight, I was only going to bother claiming if It became plausible I wouldn't be lynched. Otherwise there is no point.

And @Linkz/Smeags by me claiming, the town more likely to die is me. By claiming this role, it leads to the question you just raised Smeags, about having to trust me. Hence why I would have just been auto-lynched.

Mind clarifying that? As it is, you claimed because it was looking like you were going to be lynched.

@spurge:
On scumminess I think DT is a better lynch. On "value" if one is actually town, I think smeags is the better lynch. I don't think DT has done as much as he's been touting, but smeags has unquestionably done less.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
@Linkz it's a stupid fakeclaim. Why claim something that raises suspicion on you this much? If I wanted to fakeclaim of have just gone vanilla and got it over with

I do not so easily forget that you claimed Role Cop last round. Nor your ability to talk your way out of suspicion.

DarkThanatos said:

And tonight, I was only going to bother claiming if It became plausible I wouldn't be lynched. Otherwise there is no point.

And @Linkz/Smeags by me claiming, the town more likely to die is me. By claiming this role, it leads to the question you just raised Smeags, about having to trust me. Hence why I would have just been auto-lynched.

*Shakes head*

It's a lot to ask of us DarkThanatos.

I have no confidence about anyone going into these final hours. I truly don't.

Ah, more frustration!

I claimed because Rol asked me to. Ironically, my claim may very well have saved me, and now killed me again.
Also note I claimed mere seconds after Rol asked me. Not enough time to think of a fakeclaim if I was going to. I would also like to point out, if you think I am devoted enough so search mafiascum to find this claim, your opinion on me is greatly inflated of reality so thankyou

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Linkzmax said:
DarkThanatos said:
@Linkz it's a stupid fakeclaim. Why claim something that raises suspicion on you this much? If I wanted to fakeclaim of have just gone vanilla and got it over with

I do not so easily forget that you claimed Role Cop last round. Nor your ability to talk your way out of suspicion.

I did indeed claim role cop. Guess what I was- role cop. 

And man, did I get a grilling for that. It was a stupid idea to claim such a suspicious role when I didn't need to. I learnt my lesson, I wouldn't fakeclaim something so stupid this time. 

Around the Network

So you mean when Rol asked if you to claim you thought that was your plausible chance at not being lynched?

Fakeclaims are often thought of well in advance, so that you are prepared to claim right away. Also, if you had been assigned the role from the start, I think you'd have actually done more to try and be targeted by mafia,(hinting power works wonders) or would have taken the safer play and claimed directly from the start.

Smeags said:
DarkThanatos said:

*Shakes head*

It's a lot to ask of us DarkThanatos.

I have no confidence about anyone going into these final hours. I truly don't.

Ah, more frustration!

I don't blame you. But put it this way, who do you trust more- me or Spurge. 

If I was scum and looking for a mislynch, I would have just kept my vote on you after you left, but I didn't. Just saying. 

DarkThanatos said:

I don't blame you. But put it this way, who do you trust more- me or Spurge. 

If I was scum and looking for a mislynch, I would have just kept my vote on you after you left, but I didn't. Just saying. 

That you did. And you were true to your word.

Hold on. Let me go beat my skull around for a second...

spurgeonryan said:
So you are saying that Rol was rolefishing and he hooked you on the end of his pole? Are you saying we should all vote for rol Thany?

I was at L-1 at the time. One more vote an I was lynched. I don't think that's role fishing. 

And no Linkz. When Rol asked me, it was at the point of, "what's the harm now, I might as well tell them. I'm on L-1. "

And well I tried, I went out from the start gunning for people or at least trying to. I repeatedly said I was keeping an eye on players I thought were scum, and I outright said that I was playing meticulously and properly. I guess I'm just not very good at scum baiting. This is my first game as town, and last game I didn't see the scum chat so I don't know what attracts scum, except what I tried 

@spurge:
You don't need my permission to decide for yourself. I'm doing an isolation of DT now, and I'll likely follow it with one of smeags.

@DT:
So if you had shaken off the votes without needing to claim, then you were going to claim anyway?